What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Colorado is not beating Nebraska.

1. Nebraska’s talent is not as bad as you think. (I’m not going to write a book explaining it)
2. Yes. The coaching last year was that bad. Especially on defense.
3. Home game.
4. Colorado is not that good.

P.S. No other fan base in the country has a 42 page Nebraska Hate Thread. For those of you that really want Nebraska fans to stop coming on this board, stop talking about Nebraska. It’s that simple. So with that being said.....until next time:)
F*ck Off. Your nothing more than a cornshucker jack off.

Prolly related to Surveyor...the cousin that carries the merm bucket and the pine o pine after your mom/sister eats som Alabama hot pockets (similar to a runza).

1. Nebraska’s talent is not as bad as you think. (I’m not going to write a book explaining it)
3. Home game.

P.S. No other fan base in the country has a 42 page Nebraska Hate Thread. For those of you that really want Nebraska fans to stop coming on this board, stop talking about Nebraska. It’s that simple. So with that being said.....until next time:)
It’s 50 pages now, bitch.

3. Home game.

We wouldn’t know. We don’t spend our free time reading other teams college boards 365 days a year.

F*ck Off. Your nothing more than a cornshucker jack off.

Prolly related to Surveyor...the cousin that carries the merm bucket and the pine o pine after your mom/sister eats som Alabama hot pockets (similar to a runza).

Can our husker trolls be used for the NU lookalike thread?

3. Home game.

Forgive Jay for he knows not what he writes about Nebraska. No one knows how good the Huskers are this year. They haven't played a game yet.

He's right about one thing though. The Nebraska hate runneth strong on this board.

BTW. I'm not related to Jay. He has a different mother than I. Nobody knows who his father is. But are any of us really 100% sure.

Forgive Jay for he knows not what he writes about Nebraska. No one knows how good the Huskers are this year. They haven't played a game yet.

He's right about one thing though. The Nebraska hate runneth strong on this board.

BTW. I'm not related to Jay. He has a different mother than I. Nobody knows who his father is. But are any of us really 100% sure.

350.png

At least in your case your mother kind of remembers which truck stop she was working in around the time of your conception.

At least in your case your mother kind of remembers which truck stop she was working in around the time of your conception.
No. She went to the classy places where you have to dress up. Formal events like Sunday church, weddings, funerals and new years party's. Made enough to pay for my college education at Nebraska. With cash money! She was a great Husker fan. Tipped a few with the Bob Father. God rest her soul.

Last edited:
No. She went to the classy places where you you have to dress up. Formal events like Sunday church, weddings, funerals and new years party's. Made enough to pay for my college education at Nebraska. With cash money! She was a great Husker fan. Tipped a few with the Bob Father. God rest her soul.

You have no personality lol. Saying you graduated from Nebraska isn’t something to be proud of.

(Rarely have I ever trolled another team's fan sites, but I thought I'd check it out this morning)

There is some concern, specifically with the cancelled game. And I also noticed that as much as they like to pretend we're not rivals, their words tell a different story. Finally, it seems like Husker fans have relegated to admitting that 2001 62-36 was indeed the downfall of their program.

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...vantage-with-cu-being-your-first-game.216687/

Surveyor isn't making any predictions that I have seen so far.
You Sir are correct. I'm waiting to do it later this week since all we've seen of the Huskers is the pregame warmup and a kickoff into the endzone.

Carry on with the quality Husker Hate.

(Rarely have I ever trolled another team's fan sites, but I thought I'd check it out this morning)

There is some concern, specifically with the cancelled game. And I also noticed that as much as they like to pretend we're not rivals, their words tell a different story. Finally, it seems like Husker fans have relegated to admitting that 2001 62-36 was indeed the downfall of their program.

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...vantage-with-cu-being-your-first-game.216687/
Exposed!

This is where them not playing hurts-we don't have anything to go on. They've got a ton of returners on defense IIRC, but they gave up a ton of points last year. Their DC wants to be more aggressive than they were last year. Offensively-no quarterback. Their top two WRs are back in Morgan and Spielman. That's all I know.
Last year NU had a DC trying to install a 3-4 defense with a roster of 4-3 recruits, it failed horribly. This DC seems to be playing to the strengths of who he has. Corners are young but the newest kids are going to be the starters, you are correct about the QB, NU fans have not seen the freshman QB other than in spring. He came in early and has been battling for the starting spot. He's very mature with how he carries himself. Allegedly a special athlete. Frost passed on a legacy kid, the Burrow kid who I believe started for LSU last night to ensure Martinez would stay. I think there may have been a deal made, hope the kid is ready. RB has all kinds of depth. WR has a depth chart but according to the position coach that is a formality, all WRs will play and they have a bunch. The Lines have the most holdovers from Reily and the most unanswered questions on toughness, we will see, word of tons of improvement in off season with a new strength staff that is highly thought of. Just don't know how fast they can change the culture but it will change. CU is catching them at the right time for sure. I see NU opens as a 4 pt favorite somehow. CU looked awfully good. I have no idea how they set a line on this game. Looks like rain could play a factor again. See You there.m

No. She went to the classy places where you have to dress up. Formal events like Sunday church, weddings, funerals and new years party's. Made enough to pay for my college education at Nebraska. With cash money! She was a great Husker fan. Tipped a few with the Bob Father. God rest her soul.

Yes ... God bless your late mom, sounds like she was a classy lady. Too bad she didn't educate you on the difference between plural nouns and possessives (see the bolded).

Back