What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I've seen recently that Coach Emoji seems to be tempering expectations for this year. Are you looking forward to your team getting dogwalked off the field in two weeks?
That would bring in the assumption that people in Nebraska walk… we all know the courtesy scoot abouts are how they roll

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Is there a thread for tailgating prior to home games? This is in the kNu thread because our first home game is them. I am coming and maybe want to "remember" what some of you look like.

TIL they spray fox piss on UNL campus trees to prevent X-mas tree theft. Sounds about right.
And Fox piss prevents who (or maybe whom) from stealing trees? If you don’t want to steal a tree with Fox piss on it, why would you want to buy one with Fox piss on it?

I kinda wanna move to Council Bluffs (can't live in kNebraska) and raise a farm of Foxes now.

Someone will pay me to lead them around campus to piss all over it?

I have done that at UNL for free many times. Maybe I saved some trees then.

I kinda wanna move to Council Bluffs (can't live in kNebraska) and raise a farm of Foxes now.

Someone will pay me to lead them around campus to piss all over it?

I have done that at UNL for free many times. Maybe I saved some trees then.
CB can be nice, if you don’t live any where west of the viaduct. West Broadway is what I imagine when people mention the creatures on Colfax in the Denver area. Which could be similar to Saddle Creek Rd or Leavenworth St in Omaha…and most downtown streets (why do I live here?!😂)

CB can be nice, if you don’t live any where west of the viaduct. West Broadway is what I imagine when people mention the creatures on Colfax in the Denver area. Which could be similar to Saddle Creek Rd or Leavenworth St in Omaha…and most downtown streets (why do I live here?!😂)
ColfaxPoint.png

'94 at Lincoln haunts me. Koy tearing his acl vs A&M haunts me. That? We f*cking sucked. Zero haunts!
Okay you need a sliding haunt scale.

Your examples are a The Poltergeist level of haunt.

The 2008 game is somewhere around Event Horizon level haunt.

It WAS Nebraska after all so still a bit scary, but nowhere near a benign scooby-do level haunt.

What the absolute ****. How did these mouthbreathing mother ****ers end up with tickets that they apparently purchased through the CU tix office when there were PLENTY of CU fans who weren't able to get them from the AD?
They were willing to play close to $500 a seat for single game tickets.

Back