What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Four days is plenty of time to build up that hate of Nebraska. Hope those rotten Husker fans who hung that SAL IS DEAD. GO BIG RED. banner over I-80 sees their team get annihilated this Saturday.
That is very generous of you. I always felt they should have to go through life with the same lack of empathy given to them as they threw out.

I can’t say many have what it takes to withstand that level of just reward.

Anecdotally, I've spoken to a few Fusker neighbors this week and none are going to the game. They thought they could magically come across reasonably priced tickets at the last minute, and were surprised to learn that there are none to be had. Suddenly it's "too early a game anyway" and "Boulder's gonna be annoyingly crowded" so they're content with watching the game at home.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

That is very generous of you. I always felt they should have to go through life with the same lack of empathy given to them as they threw out.

I can’t say many have what it takes to withstand that level of just reward.

Only empathy I have towards the Nubs is when it comes to Brook Berringer who tragically lost his life in a plane crash near his hometown in western Kansas. He was being talked about as a potential late round draft pick for the Broncos.

That is where CU fans are better than Nub fans.

Having said that, I wouldn't be too disappointed if a CU DL violently twists Sims' ankle and a slower & lighter Nub QB takes the field.

He's not a big time sunshine pumper and didn't have faith
Did he say something specific that would have triggered Prime fans? I feel like he’s been pretty excited since December.

I do find his lack of true belief odd considering he was all aboard the Dorrell train, going as far as saying he has heard and likes KD’s vision for the program.

Anecdotally, I've spoken to a few Fusker neighbors this week and none are going to the game. They thought they could magically come across reasonably priced tickets at the last minute, and were surprised to learn that there are none to be had. Suddenly it's "too early a game anyway" and "Boulder's gonna be annoyingly crowded" so they're content with watching the game at home.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live
My close friend who is a die hard Nebraska fan hasn’t spoken/texted with me since they lost to Minnesota. I haven’t even been trolling him, I just keep asking if he’s excited or nervous for Saturday and he won’t respond

Did he say something specific that would have triggered Prime fans? I feel like he’s been pretty excited since December.

I do find his lack of true belief odd considering he was all aboard the Dorrell train, going as far as saying he has heard and likes KD’s vision for the program.
Not that I'm aware of. I think it's that thre's a segment of Coach Prime fans who took both him and Howell being reserved in their expectations as not believing and possibly being racist. There may also be some JSU/ HBCU fans with chips on their shoulders and even the CP fans have thought some of that crowd are a challenge to interact with. Basically, every group of fans has its mean-spirited, unreasonable assholes who see disrespect and respond with hateful sh!t over every perceived slight even when it's coming from folks who are in the same cheering section.

I realize there's people on this board from diverse economic situations, but I'm blown away that the dynamic pricing sold out seats at $400 each.

My close friend who is a die hard Nebraska fan hasn’t spoken/texted with me since they lost to Minnesota. I haven’t even been trolling him, I just keep asking if he’s excited or nervous for Saturday and he won’t respond
My Nub loving brother (who refuses to acknowledge that he has a daughter in her third year at Bama apparently?) responded Monday, to my victory-joy text from Saturday, and said that wait till Saturday when they (Buffs) face a real defense…

My Nub loving brother (who refuses to acknowledge that he has a daughter in her third year at Bama apparently?) responded Monday, to my victory-joy text from Saturday, and said that wait till Saturday when they (Buffs) face a real defense…
Wait, there's some dangling modifier stuff here. Not to go all Hokie, but does he deny his daughter is going to Bama or does he deny she's his daughter?

Only empathy I have towards the Nubs is when it comes to Brook Berringer who tragically lost his life in a plane crash near his hometown in western Kansas. He was being talked about as a potential late round draft pick for the Broncos.

That is where CU fans are better than Nub fans.

Having said that, I wouldn't be too disappointed if a CU DL violently twists Sims' ankle and a slower & lighter Nub QB takes the field.
Dr. Tom is gone, Brooke is dead, GO CU, **** big red...

Oh wait, we're supposed to be better. Scratch the above from your memory.

Wait, there's some dangling modifier stuff here. Not to go all Hokie, but does he deny his daughter is going to Bama or does he deny she's his daughter?
I just go with the fact that Nub’raska is a cult, and once the flavor aid has been ingested, there is no turning back, regardless if bloodlines become associated with better institutions of higher learning with vastly superior athletic departments…

I just go with the fact that Nub’raska is a cult, and once the flavor aid has been ingested, there is no turning back, regardless if bloodlines become associated with better institutions of higher learning with vastly superior athletic departments…
They hang on to what they have, they have nothing else to attach themselves to as an identity.

When the other options are manure piles, meth labs, truck stops, and telemarketing boiler rooms identifying themselves with a football team seems to be a rational option.

The prime fans are out of control on the internal attacks tbh. Adam’s livelihood has been chained to CU’s incompetence for 20 years and he finally gets a breath of fresh air only to be mass attacked now by zealots haha
We’re like an Irish family. If there’s no one else around to fight we’ll fight each other with no hesitation. I embrace my heritage

Back