What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Holy ****.

Jello Bear found the end of the internet.
Warm Up GIF by Peloton

I feel like I'm the last guy that should be reminding everyone that this is a recruit thread. So I won't. But...

Even if they beat Northwestern (Stanford) this week which far from certain they would then have to beat Purdue (WSU) and Michigan State (UCLA) in the following weeks to reach 6 wins.

After that they finish with Maryland (5-2) (OSU) @ Wisconsin (4-2) (Arizona) and Iowa (6-1.) (Utah) Don't see a win in the last three so the next three weeks are critical. It's been a while since the fuskers have won 3 games in a row and there aren't any Sun Belt or directional schools in their immediate future.
I know this is the Husker hate thread, but the “mirror reflection” is strong in this post.

Last edited:
Wonder how much they are going to love him after a couple more years without bowl appearances?

Even if they beat Northwestern this week which far from certain they would then have to beat Purdue and Michigan State in the following weeks to reach 6 wins.

After that they finish with Maryland (5-2) @ Wisconsin (4-2) and Iowa (6-1.) Don't see a win in the last three so the next three weeks are critical. It's been a while since the fuskers have won 3 games in a row and there aren't any Sun Belt or directional schools in their immediate future.
But I heard they were the best team in a weak b1g west?

I know this is the Husker hate thread, but the “mirror reflection” is strong in this post.
Difference is that we don't have any delusions that we have been a power in college football for a long time. Fuskers fans still think they are an elite program that has been the victim of bad luck, moral victories not counting, and some bad coaches (who they loved until they fired them.)

Rachel Ray is so annoying with her made up words, like she's using baby talk to describe food. All with that over the top bubbliness. So, yeah, she'd be on my short list to star in some teacher, nurse, nun or step mommy role play.

Like maybe you needed a mommy figure to confide in and console in because you couldn't get an erection ever since being traumatized by your girlfriend wearing red lingerie during Nebraska game week.

(And that's how you get a thread back on topic. 1* mod, my ass.)

Rachel Ray is so annoying with her made up words, like she's using baby talk to describe food. All with that over the top bubbliness. So, yeah, she'd be on my short list to star in some teacher, nurse, nun or step mommy role play.

Like maybe you needed a mommy figure to confide in and console in because you couldn't get an erection ever since being traumatized by your girlfriend wearing red lingerie during Nebraska game week.

(And that's how you get a thread back on topic. 1* mod, my ass.)
Very surprised Alfred hasn’t liked this yet. He must be taking a long nap after reading that second paragraph.

Back