What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

The top programs do not necessarily want someone who might not be there the following season.
So after a year or two at kNU, does he head to USC or aTm for the money? Then again, kNU has never been known to develop decent QB’s for the NFL…Crouch was slated to be a receiver, Frost was a safety. Frazier didn’t even get drafted…the Bengals coach, well, he became a coach. Adrian Martinez had a garage sale…The McCaffery kid transferred a few times and faded away.

I had ChatGPT write a poem about surveyor’s mom.

A Cornhusker fan, with a twinkle in her eye.Teeth may be absent, but her laughter rings,Through the truck stops, where her spirit sings.

A dance with the truckers, beneath starlight gleams,Chasing dreams in the land of corn and dreams.Though teeth may be missing, her heart beats strong,In the rhythm of life, a resilient song.

Scarlet and cream in her tattered attire,A Nebraska spirit, fueled by desire.Through the highways she wanders, missing teeth and all,Yet in her laughter, echoes resilience's call.

Truckers come and go like the passing breeze,Yet in her Cornhusker heart, she finds ease.For in every encounter, a tale unfurls,A mosaic of moments in this vast world.
**** you ChatGPT. How dare you involve my trucking brothers with such scum.

Matt Rhule was on 247 National Signing Day show and he is so unlikeable, just a slug

He bragged about how he signed 6 Legacy / 8 Nebraska in-state guys. Not that hard to work outside your office window

Nebraska HS Football is not that good, period

544 pages of hate for Nebraska? Why do Buff fans spend so much time looking up to them?
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Look at Baby Gronk all grown up. Feel old yet?
Interesting observation...My wife has a friend from Nebraska who's family had their photo taken in front of that wall last summer. The husband is barely 6-0 and his head came half way up the middle yellow lace stripe. Are these dudes fvcking midgets?

Interesting observation...My wife has a friend from Nebraska who's family had their photo taken in front of that wall last summer. The husband is barely 6-0 and his head came half way up the middle yellow lace stripe. Are these dudes fvcking midgets?
I wasn't referring to his size, but his face. Looks like BG all grown up.

There's a reasonable chance you're observing parallax shift.

[I'm obviously not being a nub apologist here, as they really struggle with any word greater than one syllable, and three is well beyond their learning horizon.]

their whole season relies on raiola who has never taken a snap at the D1 level. and he doesn't have the skill position players he would have had at georgia.

they lose a lot of key players on their defense. Shedeur will light them up once again. I expect a 42-28 CU win.

their whole season relies on raiola who has never taken a snap at the D1 level. and he doesn't have the skill position players he would have had at georgia.

they lose a lot of key players on their defense. Shedeur will light them up once again. I expect a 42-28 CU win.
I predict that regardless of how the football team performs, nebraska will still suck.

So after a year or two at kNU, does he head to USC or aTm for the money? Then again, kNU has never been known to develop decent QB’s for the NFL…Crouch was slated to be a receiver, Frost was a safety. Frazier didn’t even get drafted…the Bengals coach, well, he became a coach. Adrian Martinez had a garage sale…The McCaffery kid transferred a few times and faded away.
None of those coaches of the players you cite above will be working with Raiola at Nebraska, so your post makes zero sense.

More pertinently, Coach Satterfield will be his coach and he has a track record of getting a few no names to the NFL and has coached in the NFL. I would not call him the #1 developer of QBs by any stretch, but a pretty fair record. Plus, Raiola will have plenty of cash to spend on his own guru

Back