What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Philosophical question: is it ok to wear red boxer shorts if you haven't showered and your sack is bringing the funk?
You are asking for a friend. Right?
Tell him to give up the skanks and cheap whores. That should help with the funk problem. Better see a doctor too.

I've been there. They found out I am a Husker fan and kicked me out. Told me I belonged in the "Good Place". What the hell were they thinking?
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

But c'mon. You've got to admit that nebraska is pretty horrible as states go. Are you going to disagree? And if you're being honest, you might acknowledge that the people are pretty lame. Have you ever been to the North Platte Walmart, where they try to fit the entire culture of the state into one big box store? It's fascinating. It's okay to be honest. The place I come from in Oregon has some really backwards and odd folks. I love them, but they're all ****ed up.

I've been there. They found out I am a Husker fan and kicked me out. Told me I belonged in the "Good Place". What the hell were they thinking?
giphy.gif

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

But c'mon. You've got to admit that nebraska is pretty horrible as states go. Are you going to disagree? And if you're being honest, you might acknowledge that the people are pretty lame. Have you ever been to the North Platte Walmart, where they try to fit the entire culture of the state into one big box store? It's fascinating. It's okay to be honest. The place I come from in Oregon has some really backwards and odd folks. I love them, but they're all ****ed up.
Uncle Ken just exposed himself as a bleeding heart liberal. Better stay in Oregon with your own kind.

Uncle Ken just exposed himself as a bleeding heart liberal. Better stay in Oregon with your own kind.
Grew up (35 years ago) in a state that is (today) generally liberal = "bleeding heart liberal."

Typical husker logic.

I suppose it does makes sense in their experience of the world though:

They, and everyone they know, grew up wearing polyester red in a single wide in a meth addled trailer park in a **** hole state, and today it's still a **** hole state, and they all still wear polyester red and live in a single wide in a meth addled trailer park.

So maybe the faulty logic can be forgiven?

It’s finally hit me and it feels like an old sweatshirt. The hate is back and it fits perfectly.

What finally did it was the sanctimonious defense of their ADs actions with Akron.

The offer your school made them clearly sucked and was likely intended to set up this situation. Even if your Aunt Betty was going to cook those boys a hot dish and the local red hat sows were knitting doilies as fast as they could your AD still ****ed Akron. To make it worse they’re ****ing you on the tickets and you’re happy as an old pug licking the last bits of its own fresh **** out of the grass.

Your AD has ****ed Akron and is ****ing you and you giggling idiots love every minute of it because you’ve sold yourselves this vision that the school is "all class". And that’s almost inevitable because you have nothing else to put your hopes and dreams into.

Since your 3 semesters in Lincoln when your dad made you come back to try and save the farm your life has descended into a Honey BooBoo rerun with an wet tampon stuck to the screen and all you want is a break from your life on a Saturday.

It doesn’t matter what the truth is, you just need a goddamn break.

But you know what? **** you. **** your mouth-breathing kids and your wife that won’t get off the naugahyde. **** the dirt patch you’re pouring your soul into trying to save. **** Tom Osborne. **** memorial stadium and the fans in it and the team of idiots that play there. **** your school and the legislature that supports it and the taxpayers that fund it.

We are going to beat the ever living **** out of you morons tomorrow and send you weeping back to daddy’s land.

**** knubraska.

P.S. I’m the mother****er that throws batteries

poet laureate.

I guess now I know what Nebraska fans consider the worst insult you can throw at someone.
I'm actually confused on where the liberal thing came from. I grew up in timber country--it's very Trumpy there these days. Guns, beer, fighting, all of it. So I don't know if he thinks I'm liberal because he perceives Oregon to be a progressive state, or if he thinks I'm a liberal because I left a red county.

Anyway. **** nebraska.

Back