What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It's fascinating to watch this happen in real time. Their brains cannot process the fact that they lost. Losing is not something that their messiah was going to do. There must be some reason why happened to them. Some explanation. They've latched on to this extremely ambiguous video like a lifeline. Frosty has encouraged it, and they will follow Him because He can do no wrong.

No matter what the judgement of the Pac-12 or Big 10 is on the play, this is something that they are going to bring up for YEARS, like piss balloons and beer bottles and tire slashing and granny tossing. It's almost frightening to watch the cult absorb a new talking point and regurgitate it over and over wherever they can. When Mac 1 said "they have nothing else" on Tuesday, this is what he was talking about. They literally have nothing better to do with their lives than come up with excuses for why their infallible coach lost his first game, and he is all too happy to fan the flames.

It's fascinating to watch this happen in real time. Their brains cannot process the fact that they lost. Losing is not something that their messiah was going to do. There must be some reason why happened to them. Some explanation. They've latched on to this extremely ambiguous video like a lifeline. Frosty has encouraged it, and they will follow Him because He can do no wrong.

No matter what the judgement of the Pac-12 or Big 10 is on the play, this is something that they are going to bring up for YEARS, like piss balloons and beer bottles and tire slashing and granny tossing. It's almost frightening to watch the cult absorb a new talking point and regurgitate it over and over wherever they can. When Mac 1 said "they have nothing else" on Tuesday, this is what he was talking about. They literally have nothing better to do with their lives than come up with excuses for why their infallible coach lost his first game, and he is all too happy to fan the flames.
I agree. Frost was immediately defensive and unwilling to acknowledge that his team lost. It’s been all about how they dominated and should have won, and not a single acknowledgement of Colorado playing a good game.

If he hadn’t been such a whiny bitch from the second the clock hit zero, I’d actually be more inclined to at least entertain his “concern” about the play.

Their fans remind me of that dumbass cop in The Dark Knight who gave one of the worst takes of all time and nearly ruined the movie by himself.

:ROFLMAO:

Like mentioned before by another poster. This will cause them to lose more games. They truly need to let it go and move on.

football may be to physical a sport for these cornsilk daisies. Maybe they should try something like cumber sandwiches. Something that won't offend their delicate sensibilties.

I hope they never win a game during that c*nt f*cks tenure. And to all fuskers that are harassing a kid over a foosball game: may all your cows go lame, may all your corn shrivel and die, and may your team remain as irrelevant as your pathetic state.

Shoulder to shoulder.

I think Lizz is on to something.

quote-nebraska-is-proof-that-hell-is-full-and-the-dead-are-walking-the-earth-lizz-winstead-115-85-36.jpg

I don’t understand how Frost is so beloved now? He wasn’t this adored back in his playing days. Hell, I remember when he was coming out of high school - somewhere in BFE, NE, my brother (whom is around Frosty’s age) stated that this kid seemed like a pompous, primmadonna asshole. I think my brother was on to something way back in 1993?

I don’t understand how Frost is so beloved now? He wasn’t this adored back in his playing days. Hell, I remember when he was coming out of high school - somewhere in BFE, NE, my brother (whom is around Frosty’s age) stated that this kid seemed like a pompous, primmadonna asshole. I think my brother was on to something way back in 1993?

A person has to be a special kind of stupid to transfer from Stanford to Nebraska.

he wasn't liked when he announced he was going to Stanford. Don't remember disses on his character but once you say you're gone all of a sudden you catch a case of assholitis

Good, **** them. I don't want them (their hog dating fans) in, out, or near Folsom. I relish the ****ty fan persona projected by those sanctimonious, fair weathered losers.

Holy ****! I have been at work all day and had a hard time checking in. The tweets and crap coming out of this group of sub humans is amazing. Go back and watch the entire game and you will see that AM came up lame several plays before and kept playing. He got hurt on a cut or some other hit he took earlier. The need to blame CU for this is incredible. I even mentioned to my son when he came up lame that if he cannot go, the fact that Frost ran off the other QBs was going to bite him in the ass. This was well before he actually left the game. Unreal the levels this fan base (and excuse for a coach) will go to. Unfreaking real.

Their fans remind me of that dumbass cop in The Dark Knight who gave one of the worst takes of all time and nearly ruined the movie by himself.

:ROFLMAO:

At least she admits it’s a rivalry?

We didn’t win because a Buff tried to intentionally injure a husker. We won because a husker deliberately tried to injure a Buff. Nice work Reed.

So if JMac has been injured on that dirty hit, would we be talking about jail time?

Holy ****. Husker fans have reached new lows. Those 17 years of wandering the wilderness ever since we stole their soul has gotten them riled up.

Back