What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Whatever they did for the Kansas basketball game in 2013 worked pretty well. There certainly were Kansas fans but it was far from what it used to be. Obviously there was tons of hype for our basketball team that season which helped. But if CU has a good year this year I think an 85/15 split (about what that Kansas game was) is achievable.
iirc, we didn't offer single game tickets that season. So any KU fans who wanted to go either had to buy a season ticket package or purchase on the secondary market.

iirc, we didn't offer single game tickets that season. So any KU fans who wanted to go either had to buy a season ticket package or purchase on the secondary market.

We can only hope that CU fans come out of the wood work to buy Nebraska tickets. I wish they would only sell them to Colorado zip codes, that would help a little bit. I’m afraid, like with the Rockies, the visiting team will have way too many fans.

We can only hope that CU fans come out of the wood work to buy Nebraska tickets. I wish they would only sell them to Colorado zip codes, that would help a little bit. I’m afraid, like with the Rockies, the visiting team will have way too many fans.
Considering half of Nebraska has moved here or knows someone that lives here that won't stop them.

Considering half of Nebraska has moved here or knows someone that lives here that won't stop them.

True. Well then just sell them only at the ticket window day of game and you have to be wearing CU gear. Red won’t be allowed at the gate or any other teams gear. Like the Tampa bay lightning lol

If they offer extra tickets first to Buff Club members and season ticket holders hopefully they will be able to sell the remaining seats to Buff fans.

Exhibit 6236 of Classy Husker Fan as victim as told second hand
View attachment 27054

Everyone knows that knot on grampa’s head came from breaking granny’s “fall”.

One of my fusker friends on Facebook claimed his son was attacked in Boulder once.
Geez, with how many horror stories of Boulder you would think fusker fans would steer clear of Folsom and it would be 100% Buff fans.

It’s as though we’re doing wrestling moves on grandmas down the aisles.
Here is your typical Husker grandma.

1282645267_grandma-riding-bike-faceplants-in-the_mud.gif

Caveat - I hate Nebraska with the fur[r]y of a thousand suns. But when they play Michigan and Ohio State, who is everyone rooting for...assuming it helps the Buffs?
It was so much easier when we were in the same conference.

Last edited:
Fusker fans are like the Borg. They are a collective. Therefore,they adopt the experiences, real or imagined, of other Fusker fans. If you take them at their word, nearly every Fusker fan who has traveled to Colorado has had their tires slashed, their car (insert keyed, flipped, set on fire, or stolen), been hit by a (insert piss balloon, water bottle, beer can, hand grenade, or double-sided dildo) and was pushed down the stairs.

Last edited:
Dozens of corn fans have tweeted at Callier accusing him of “twisting” their QBs leg after the play was over, and are threatening him with physical violence. Callier has since made his twitter private. I’ve watched the replay with my neutral glasses on and just don’t see it. And Landman’s hit was well before the whistle. They are so f***ing delusional.

Dozens of corn fans have tweeted at Callier accusing him of “twisting” their QBs leg after the play was over, and are threatening him with physical violence. Callier has since made his twitter private. I’ve watched the replay with my neutral glasses on and just don’t see it. And Landman’s hit was well before the whistle. They are so f***ing delusional.
They also tweet at recruits religiously. Given my gameday experience where every penalty against CU was applauded and every penalty against the Nubs was roundly criticized as being a bull**** call, it’s really not that surprising. We were the wet blanket on their wet dream. They have to blame someone or something.

They also tweet at recruits religiously. Given my gameday experience where every penalty against CU was applauded and every penalty against the Nubs was roundly criticized as being a bull**** call, it’s really not that surprising. We were the wet blanket on their wet dream. They have to blame someone or something.

I said bull**** so. Many. Times. When nub fans were protest whining anytime a call went CUs way. Martinez was walking along the sideline minutes after being walked off. I’m sure the thought of losing the only quarterback/offensive ace up the sleeve, made them come to their senses and sit him out the rest of a non-conference game.

As for calling out individual players on social media in any fashion, that’s bush league bull****ery. Keep that princess **** limited to “your team” and “your players”. Skid mark fans...

Nebraska fans are currently harassing Jacob Callier on Twitter. Accusing him of being dirty, and intentionally attempting to severely injure Martinez.

People should send some positive tweets Callier's way, try to drown out some of the hate he's getting and spite them in the process. Maybe give a bit of a show that we back one of our own. Hopefully he's not reading any of it at this point but still, having that many people sending you garbage is surely not good on your mental health. Shameful that they'd encourage this sort of behavior in this day and age, but what do you expect with them, I guess.

People should send some positive tweets Callier's way, try to drown out some of the hate he's getting and spite them in the process. Maybe give a bit of a show that we back one of our own. Hopefully he's not reading any of it at this point but still, having that many people sending you garbage is surely not good on your mental health. Shameful that they'd encourage this sort of behavior in this day and age, but what do you expect with them, I guess.
He did apparently just set his account to private, so idk how much is making it through. Still, gross behavior from "adults"

Back