What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Seriously, is Montez good enough to declare early? Especially if there were to be a coaching change? He looked good enough in a few of the games I watched this year but those were against losing record (dogschidt) teams (like NU... and every other W of CUs).

The momentum CU had early this year just crumbled to a pile. Your coaches overall record is the gravitation point in this steaming heap that can't be overlooked.

May I add, Nebraska has had a big dose of what it potentially looks like to be CU at the end of this season, what is coming down the pipe for you fans is not fun if they don't get right. IMHO your team needs to make a bowl to give your coach a chance at being retained.

The two games you have left aren't world beaters by any stretch (none of the P12 is) but have the wheels already fallen off for CU or can they pull out a couple Ws from average opponents?

Last edited:
Seriously, is Montez good enough to declare early? Especially if there were to be a coaching change? He looked good enough in a few of the games I watched this year but those were against losing record (dogschidt) teams (like NU... and every other W of CUs).

The momentum CU had early this year just crumbled to a pile. Your coaches overall record is the gravitation point in this steaming heap that can't be overlooked.

May I add, Nebraska has had a big dose of what it potentially looks like to be CU at the end of this season, what is coming down the pipe for you fans is not fun if they don't get right. IMHO your team needs to make a bowl to give your coach a chance at being retained.

The two games you have left aren't world beaters by any stretch (none of the P12 is) but have the wheels already fallen off for CU or can they pull out a couple Ws from average opponents?
I think there is zero chance that MacIntyre is back next year. Even if they win the next two games. Which looks unlikely to say the least.

Montez has the ability to be a very good player. Dude is all ****ed up mentally right now, we all know why. When that happens, you'll see the passes, like the one to Winfree, I believe. He hits that, it's most likely 6. Even when he has time, he's nervous as hell back there, everything is rushed.

This thread was so ****ing awesome right up until last night when we ended up with the same conf record. And they have more points scored.

Nebraska needed Illinois to fumble two punts deep in their own territory (one with seconds left in the half which lead to a Nebraska TD) and another fumble on a guaranteed scoring drive. I know they got to hang a banner for covering the spread against Ohio State last week but I don’t think I’d be that confident yet. They’re also relying almost exclusively on Riley guys outside of Adrian Martinez, a few of which won’t be there to help Frost win 6 next year. Most of Frost’s recruits have been busts so far, which is a little surprising. I guess recruiting to UCF was a little easier than we imagined.

Given that our players don’t have to live in Lincoln, I still think we win with a semi competent coach. CU - 34, Nebraska - 28.

Nebraska needed Illinois to fumble two punts deep in their own territory (one with seconds left in the half which lead to a Nebraska TD) and another fumble on a guaranteed scoring drive. I know they got to hang a banner for covering the spread against Ohio State last week but I don’t think I’d be that confident yet. They’re also relying almost exclusively on Riley guys outside of Adrian Martinez, a few of which won’t be there to help Frost win 6 next year. Most of Frost’s recruits have been busts so far, which is a little surprising. I guess recruiting to UCF was a little easier than we imagined.

Given that our players don’t have to live in Lincoln, I still think we win with a semi competent coach. CU - 34, Nebraska - 28.

I would like to think that but CU has a history of not being able to stop running quarterbacks

I would like to think that but CU has a history of not being able to stop running quarterbacks
Nebraska has a history of not being able to stop anything with a pulse, including 2018 CU. Their offense is also world’s better with senior RB Ozigbo saving them. Will need to see how Frost replaces him before I’m too nervous. Their other RB is clearly not a workhorse back yet.

They’re 3-7 and the division winner (who they lost to) lost to a 4-5 Akron team. No reason to be scared yet, they’re just a P5 team on our schedule at Folsom next year.

Well, I didn't verify the bit about your economy, but your football team stinks. Unless you think 3-7, with those victories coming against some really weak teams is something to crow about.

Guess what, it's okay to love your team and admit they stink too.

Oh good! It's always quite a spectacle when you dumb sonsofbitches come to town! I can picture it now!

View attachment 28144 View attachment 28145
You forgot this one
meth.jpg

And this one
oct-24-combine1.jpg

And this one
207934767_997a437640_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back