What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Ha! This mother ****ers cracked. “I don’t hate the Buffs, they don’t bother me one bit. I’ll show them guys, I’ll wait till it’s almost at post 6236 and then I’ll post like 15 times in a row and tell them it doesn’t bother me, then they’ll see!!!! Mwahahahahah”

I was hoping the thread would be locked at 6236. But alas, kNebraska continues to think they're something special when everyone else just really wishes they were never in the room to start with.

I was hoping the thread would be locked at 6236. But alas, kNebraska continues to think they're something special when everyone else just really wishes they were never in the room to start with.
You didn’t enjoy your HJ? Personally, I thought she displayed exceptional technique.

Me too. But surveyor has to go and show how sensitive he was and try to ruin the fun because you know, he doesn’t care.

Surveyor is a dude. I think.

After that meltdown I’m not so sure.

I'd put that video clip up, but I probably shouldnt. It would definitely work for CSU fans, probably Nebraska too, they don't discriminate, considering they are the best fans of all time. :LOL:

Back