What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

View attachment 31415

What an absolute douchebag. What kid on that team is going to want to play for him now? What kid being recruited there would like to see that from their head coach? Man-child at its finest.
What a dick. I also saw he said something in the postgame to the effect of "Well, we knew we didn't have a kicker coming into the game"- if I was a kicker there I'd seriously consider quitting to see how he really feels about it.

View attachment 31415

What an absolute douchebag. What kid on that team is going to want to play for him now? What kid being recruited there would like to see that from their head coach? Man-child at its finest.
In other words, Frost's entire career from his time as a Nub player to coaching at Oregon and UCF was built on being part of teams that had an overwhelming talent advantage in around 10/12 games a year.

Last edited:
View attachment 31415

There's some truth in that. We blew out Oregon State at home with the Riley leftovers and Frost has some Riley leftovers. It'll get better for the Corn. There's a reason why he has a seven year contract.

View attachment 31415

I can’t stand Frost. Hated him when he played there, hate him now. He’s a punk and I hope he loses this team, future recruits and every game.

What a dick. I also saw he said something in the postgame to the effect of "Well, we knew we didn't have a kicker coming into the game"- if I was a kicker there I'd seriously consider quitting to see how he really feels about it.
To be fair and objective, their PK was hurt and didn’t dress, so those duties were passed to their Punter. So when he said that, it wasn’t really a dig at anybody, it was just him stating the fact that they literally didn’t have a true PK.

He has a history of making excuses and throwing his current players under the bus, though, so I won’t argue about it.

Last edited:
There's some truth in that. We blew out Oregon State at home with the Riley leftovers and Frost has some Riley leftovers. It'll get better for the Corn. There's a reason why he has a seven year contract.
because Frost had a HUGE amount of leverage in that negotiation? It really was Frost or bust for Neb. He could pretty much name his price and his terms.

TDP-L-CUneb90719-cha-254.jpg

Young University of Colorado fans are booing to Nebraska fans at the parking of Folsom Field Stadium before the football game on Saturday. Sept. 7, 2019.

View attachment 31415

He's trying to throw the current team under the bus, but the quote barely makes sense. Also kind of calls himself a ****ty coach that can only win if he has the far superior talent.

the delusion going on in this thread has me rethinking my plans to put the hate away.

"s#!t I just realized I did a video chat with my parents while my 1 year old was taking a bath. FBI is gonna be coming for me now"

I understand that being a fan will sometimes make you be a little less than objective about a player's off-field incident but my goodness this is just bad

the delusion going on in this thread has me rethinking my plans to put the hate away.

"s#!t I just realized I did a video chat with my parents while my 1 year old was taking a bath. FBI is gonna be coming for me now"

I understand that being a fan will sometimes make you be a little less than objective about a player's off-field incident but my goodness this is just bad
Yeah. I read that thread earlier. They're equating the charges against Washington to looking at an internet meme with a bare baby butt.

Young University of Colorado fans are booing to ****braska fans at the parking of Folsom Field Stadium before the football game on Saturday. Sept. 7, 2019.
So.Proud.

Hope the overachiever who has departed the vehicle like some junkyard dog works his way up to season tickets in section 218 some day. It would be an honor to cheer by his side.

Young University of Colorado fans are booing to ****braska fans at the parking of Folsom Field Stadium before the football game on Saturday. Sept. 7, 2019.
I keep coming back looking at this picture. It is ****ing Allsome!! I would be so proud if my son was in that truck. It reminds me of the kids from Goonies for some reason... I love IT.

next time those kids will be loaded with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons..

This is my new screensaver.

The quote is true.

By the time Nebraska is in the Big 10 Championship this will only be one of a long string of losses to CU and a bunch of other schools including G5 schools and some serious beatings by the better schools in the B1G (what am I saying, almost all of the schools in the B1G are better than them.)

I keep coming back looking at this picture. It is ****ing Allsome!! I would be so proud if my son was in that truck. It reminds me of the kids from Goonies for some reason... I love IT.

next time those kids will be loaded with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons..

This is my new screensaver.
I was thinking Sandlot.

In any event, if it was a movie, you’d be rooting for the kids.

To be fair and objective, their PK was hurt and didn’t dress, so those duties were passed to their Punter. So when he said that, it wasn’t really a dig at anybody, it was just him stating the fact that they literally didn’t have a true PK.

He has a history of making excuses and throwing his current players under the bus, though, so I won’t argue about it.

Which makes the way he called their series in OT that much weirder. If that's me, I'm attacking our defense and trying to score a TD. Instead, he goes run-run-pass (sack!).

Back