What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Translation: unlike ignorant liberals who engage in junk science to fit a social agenda, I'm here to say that different races were designed by God to have different traits. Therefore, I am ok with the best player being on the team regardless of race. It's by divine plan.

(I think there's some Jimmy the Greek in there, too.)

All I know is that I'll kill it with fire if anyone starts a racial breakdown of the CU roster thread. Nothing good can come of that.

Translation: unlike ignorant liberals who engage in junk science to fit a social agenda, I'm here to say that different races were designed by God to have different traits. Therefore, I am ok with the best player being on the team regardless of race. It's by divine plan.

All I know is that I'll kill it with fire if anyone starts a racial breakdown of the CU roster thread. Nothing good can come of that.
The replies are all gold, just a sample

What are your thoughts on Hispanic kickers?

I would like to attend this game but the price is going to be way too high, maybe later in the season I will be able to attend my first game in your stadium.
jack black do not want GIF

beating the **** out of the fuskers in the only thing that matters to them in their pathetic sad and meaningless flyover lives is one of the gifts we Buffs have been granted by the football gods.

cherish this gift. fusker hate is spiritual cleansing for us. they quite honestly hate us because they ain't us.

I am loving that Rhule is more focused on us than he is about taking on the Big 10 opponents. Not confidence boosting if he is not trying to win to get anywhere.

Boomer Husker fans will lap that up. Then be wondering why Rhule is getting Prime’s leftovers.

I’m sure Prime will hear about this.

Back