What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Travis Hunter and Co are going to have a field day with that secondary

Crazy thing is that play shows just how bad Minnesota is as well.

WR was wide open as soon as he made his cut, the ball was thrown very late and to the outside necessitating the stretch and the toe touch

From what we have seen of Shedeur at Jackson State and in practices at Colorado he reads the DB making the false step to the inside and puts the ball in the belly of the WR 5 yards inside the end zone.

All of which really doesn't matter because again a competent QB would have hit the wide open man in the end zone a couple of plays earlier for the TD without all the drama attached.

Jackson is a very talented receiver but overall the Minnesota offense, like many B1G offenses is terrible. If Harbaugh wants to Michigan can hang 60 points on this Nebraska defense and may not give up 60 yards to the Nebraska offense.

Crazy thing is that play shows just how bad Minnesota is as well.

WR was wide open as soon as he made his cut, the ball was thrown very late and to the outside necessitating the stretch and the toe touch

From what we have seen of Shedeur at Jackson State and in practices at Colorado he reads the DB making the false step to the inside and puts the ball in the belly of the WR 5 yards inside the end zone.

All of which really doesn't matter because again a competent QB would have hit the wide open man in the end zone a couple of plays earlier for the TD without all the drama attached.

Jackson is a very talented receiver but overall the Minnesota offense, like many B1G offenses is terrible. If Harbaugh wants to Michigan can hang 60 points on this Nebraska defense and may not give up 60 yards to the Nebraska offense.
But the attached drama was delicious

That was an unbelievable toe drag.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I was not able to turn on the game until middle of the 4th quarter, but I feel like I did myself a favor. That did not look like 2 good football teams grinding out a defensive slugfest. It looked like 2 mediocre teams desperate for anything positive to happen.

Also, wasn’t the book on Sims that he was extremely talented but a turnover machine?
View attachment 63921

Sometimes the book is right.
Same. I was traveling & turned it on with 8 minutes left. And it was 8 minutes of gloriousness.

Jeff Sims is tied for the lead with most interceptions thrown on the season at 3. Where he really separates himself is that he did it in only 19 attempts, compared to an embarrassing 41 attempts for the Ohio QB, CJ Harris.
And the Colorado Corners and Safeties do not have the skills and trickery to make Sims see shadows and go and get 3-5 picks
whahahahaha

I love that Surveyor dutifully shows up to get trolled *before* next weekend.
supernatural-bitch.gif
Have to admit that I have seen him a few times on the husker boards (assuming it is the same Surveyor) over the past couple years and while he continues to be a fan he hasn't been drinking the kool-aid the way a lot of the rest of them have. He openly admits there that they have sucked.

Have to admit that I have seen him a few times on the husker boards (assuming it is the same Surveyor) over the past couple years and while he continues to be a fan he hasn't been drinking the kool-aid the way a lot of the rest of them have. He openly admits there that they have sucked.
I have watched Surveyor wear down and become quite frustrated and jaded the past 5-7 years. When I first joined he was hardcore Huskers, now he is not quite the same

I have watched Surveyor wear down and become quite frustrated and jaded the past 5-7 years. When I first joined he was hardcore Huskers, now he is not quite the same
Y'all are getting soft.

Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF

So you guys have been surveying the guy surveying you…

So wasn't sure where to put this. Nebraska fans think the blackshirts are back and the D is unbelievably good. They realize that offense looked awful.

I watched the game and here's my take.
Offense lacks playmakers other than QB's feet, and his arm sucks. But he will likely improve and by the end of the year, they will only merely suck on offense.

The defense was made to look good by an equally awful Gopher offense.
PJ Fleck is Dan Hawkins. He was never a coordinator, he was a cheerleader. Every successful head coach who has NOT been a great coordinator must have great coordinators working for him and be a great recruiter.

Fleck's OC for a long time was Kirk Ciarrocca, who built the offense and then was stolen away by Penn State.
Fleck hired Sanford to replace him, and then fired him as soon as he was able to get Ciarrocca back.
Ciarrocca left again, this time for Rutgers (his first stint as OC was under Schiano).
Fleck has a new co-offensive coordinator scheme.
They absolutely suck. That offense last night was awful.

So today, Husker fans are strutting the "blackshirt" b.s. but they will find out soon enough that they are merely average on D and that O is awful.

So wasn't sure where to put this. Nebraska fans think the blackshirts are back and the D is unbelievably good. They realize that offense looked awful.

Offense lacks playmakers other than QB's feet, and his arm sucks. But he will likely improve and by the end of the year, they will only merely suck on offense.

PJ Fleck is Dan Hawkins. He was never a coordinator, he was a cheerleader. Every successful head coach who has NOT been a great coordinator must have great coordinators working for him and be a great recruiter.

Fleck's OC for a long time was Kirk Ciarrocca, who built the offense and then was stolen away by Penn State.
Fleck hired Sanford to replace him, and then fired him as soon as he was able to get Ciarrocca back.
Ciarrocca left again, this time for Rutgers (his first stint as OC was under Schiano).

So today, Husker fans are strutting the "blackshirt" b.s. but they will find out soon enough that they are merely average on D and that O is awful.
There Cornerbacks were awful, and Minnesota's two good receivers were always open. Our 6 WR's are better than MN two guys. Throw in that Shedeur is way way more accurate and the Blackshirt thing is bull****. Big #0 is gonna be sucking Oxygen next week

Nub fans are eating their own young. Small example:

Obligatory the officials ****ed us tweet.

Back