What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Game Thread

Why ever squib it at Folsom? Blast the ball out of the end-zone and trust your defense to make one play.
Hell, with 2 seconds left AZ would just kneel it.
That's what I was thinking.

Then I remembered that UA's last offensive play had been a 75 yard pass. HCMT probably wanted to get something fixed before giving Tate the ball on his own 25 again. lol

Here is an Interesting halftime tidbit. The Buffs equipment manager told me that they have to change the face mask on LAndmans helmet at least twice a game. It will be bent from the contact.

I cannot wrap my head around that. Can you say CTE

My 8 year old nephew said he had to piss and I say, “2 minutes, this games slow...they’ll probably run the clock out and we can beat traffic.”

This is why I’m never having kids. Wtf just happened, damn.

Secondary was a mess this year. So of course we have a bunch of injuries there.

Did we really start this half with Trujillo, Rakestraw and Noyer starting?

Scary.

(Though I think Rakestraw is developing into a good player. Other guys gotta grow up in a hurry.)

We must lead the nation in allowing wide open receivers in our defensive backfield.

Back