What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

This is going to be a tough one but Omarion Miller is the X Factor. He plays well or he at least draws doubles, we should win easily. If he doesn't or struggles, this could be a close game. Buffs will win because the QB gap is far too massive but if things go well, this could be CU's first major blowout and a potential 90-grade game for CU. They will challenge us in true pass sets where our pass pro has been weaker. They aren't going to sit in quarters like most teams have done against us so far. This is going to look more like Oregon than the others but they don't have anywhere near the defensive talent that Oregon has at any position.

I have high expectations for this game. It should be fun.

This is going to be a tough one but Omarion Miller is the X Factor. He plays well or he at least draws doubles, we should win easily. If he doesn't or struggles, this could be a close game. Buffs will win because the QB gap is far too massive but if things go well, this could be CU's first major blowout and a potential 90-grade game for CU. They will challenge us in true pass sets where our pass pro has been weaker. They aren't going to sit in quarters like most teams have done against us so far. This is going to look more like Oregon than the others but they don't have anywhere near the defensive talent that Oregon has at any position.

I have high expectations for this game. It should be fun.

Ummm…

IMG_0114.jpeg

Colorado: 31
A school that I throw away any resume I get from it: 27

Tough, character building win on the road.

To get the W...
Shilo needs to come back.
Woods needs to be much better.
Weaver needs to get over the dropsies.
Hankerson needs to learn to read a hole and actually avoid defenders when he can.
Miller needs to start with Weaver, Horn, and Harrison.
Somebody needs head to Kinko's and print out some missing posters for McCaskill.
Shadeur needs to keep throwing it away instead of taking sacks.
Domineck needs to get back on track to go along with Alston who is starting to show out.
Tempo offense needs to come back and stay back.

I also predict that Lil' Kenny Dillingweed will try to replicate exactly what Dan Lanning did to get his team pissed off about...something... to motivate them.

Colorado: 31
A school that I throw away any resume I get from it: 27

Tough, character building win on the road.

To get the W...
Shilo needs to come back.
Woods needs to be much better.
Weaver needs to get over the dropsies.
Hankerson needs to learn to read a hole and actually avoid defenders when he can.
Miller needs to start with Weaver, Horn, and Harrison.
Somebody needs head to Kinko's and print out some missing posters for McCaskill.
Shadeur needs to keep throwing it away instead of taking sacks.
Domineck needs to get back on track to go along with Alston who is starting to show out.
Tempo offense needs to come back and stay back.

I also predict that Lil' Kenny Dillingweed will try to replicate exactly what Dan Lanning did to get his team pissed off about...something... to motivate them.
My goodness, man. Acting like 1-4 ASU is on the same level as TCU or USC with this analysis

Just get the W

31-27. I don’t care if it’s pretty or not. Need to get the dub and be 1 week closer to having Travis back.

In the way that my gut says it is. It's a personal prediction thread. I gave my prediction.
You stated a number of things that had to happen in order for CU to win (basically have to be perfect and return to full health) and then stated it’s a trap game. I’m just curious about your definition of trap game. It’s cool if you don’t want to explain your reasoning

Back