What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

So I followed this thread in the 1st half. What a **** forsaken half that was. Didn’t follow until now.

Did MT just change his game plan for 2nd half? What a bad mother ****er to coach his ass off in 2nd half. What did Montez do differently? Maybe OL gave him more time in 2nd half? Seemed like we got more pressure on Martinez in 2nd half too.

What a finish! So pumped! Will be at USC game. Can’t wait!

Ggoooooooo buffssss!

Me too. Bought tickets yesterday, got a feeling about it.

giphy.gif

Shame on fans for selling tickets. Shame on those that left. Shame on students who left.

Seeing all that red likely shocked Buffs in first 1/2. Mel Tucker is a resolute human. Good on him and staff for inspiring those players to that win.
Hawg that was a heck of a first game to go to, don't be suprised if your next one is a little less exciting. I'm glad you got to see a win.

Fantastic game!

**** the Nub players that are doing 90’s Nub **** without the results.

****s Frost, you ****ed yourself by taking this position, UCF is doing UCF things without you.

I love Evan Battey and that video!

And last but not least - thank you Nub fans for splurging whatever money you dropped on this game and time in CO. I wish I could have been there, but being in Omaha and seeing everybody in red’s heads sink when they saw me while getting gas. No words, no eye contact...just sadness

Back