What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

As frustrating as it was to see all the red, the silver lining may be that it filtered out the casual observers. The Buff fans in that stadium were DIE HARD. I've never seen had so much hand slapping, hugs and fist-pumping with complete strangers.

To anyone out there who may have been around me in 219: You guys were awesome and I had a blast! Go Buffs!

Yeah. I could’ve paid for my season tickets by selling today’s game on Craig’s List. But if I’d done that and had been sitting home watching on TV, I would’ve missed out on one of the best sports experiences I’ve ever had. So to all you schmucks who prostituted yourselves and sold your tickets to a fusker, bite a big one!!

As frustrating as it was to see all the red, the silver lining may be that it filtered out the casual observers. The Buff fans in that stadium were DIE HARD. I've never seen had so much hand slapping, hugs and fist-pumping with complete strangers.

To anyone out there who may have been around me in 219: You guys were awesome and I had a blast! Go Buffs!

We were in 218 and - yeah - that was what it was like. High-fives, screaming, "go D!"...all of that. Even from our senior citizen neighbors!

@SINKRATZ nailed it on his concessions comment. What an effing joke! Not only does it suck for the fans, but how much revenue do they lose because people are unwilling to stand in line for a quarter of the game?

One other thing...How calm and cool was Tucker. Just money! Not budging from the gameplan and not daunted by the refs or negativity. Just stayed the course without hesitation. I imagine the OC and DC turn in gameplans and it better have teeth or he's gonna throw it out the door. Damn good hire so for IMO! Dude has seen a lot of s***. The experience he has is phenom.

I watched some of the post-game interviews, and Frost just seemed like a reboot of last year. Didn't really feel like he was taking responsibility. But Martinez is a player. And he took absolute responsibility. Found myself liking him a little, and felt a great deal of pity he has to play for such a ****ty coach.

I watched some of the post-game interviews, and Frost just seemed like a reboot of last year. Didn't really feel like he was taking responsibility. But Martinez is a player. And he took absolute responsibility. Found myself liking him a little, and felt a great deal of pity he has to play for such a ****ty coach.
He should transfer.

We were in 218 and - yeah - that was what it was like. High-fives, screaming, "go D!"...all of that. Even from our senior citizen neighbors!
I am in 218 with the same knuckleheads year after year. Are you one of those knuckleheads?

Back