What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Score Prediction Thread

Buffs cover the first half line. KD fails to make one adjustment. Gophers 56, Buffs 9.

I would be really surprised if this team doesn't come out extremely flat. Mailing it in by the beginning of the second quarter.

62-3
Buffs get a FG after a turnover deep in Gopher territory. The offense procedes to lose yardage and we kick.

The spread would have to be "Alabama hosting Furman" levels of large for me to consider putting any money on the Buffs.

I was wrong that AFA would go for 50+ last weekend, but it's a distinct possibility Saturday.

Minny: 55
Buffs: 10

Like the Fairbanks era, a team like Minnesota can basically name the score it wishes to win by. They will do at least a half a hundred and will have really taken their foot off the pedal by mid 3rd quarter at the latest. CU will score 10 or less.

the outcome seems pretty much predetermined doesn’t it?

Fire everyone.

It's funny that those girls are supposed to be in Wisconsin and aren't pale, fat, and drunk.

friends telling GIF

Back