What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Horned Frogs Score Prediction Thread

Frogs 69, CU 0.
Oh Come On GIF

I have fully embraced the kool aid. The new offense struggles a bit early but finds their groove at the perfect time. Late in the fourth, the team takes the field and the fans fully lubricated and pumped up by the new sound system propel the team forward. Starting on their own 17, the team takes a long controlled drive down the field - picking up two critical fourth down conversions along the way - to get in field goal range with 3 seconds left. The kick is nailed, setting the scene for the whole season as the team rushes the field to celebrate. KD is lifted on the players shoulders triumphantly as the Buffs run off to the locker room to celebrate.

Frogs 42
Buffs 3

I have fully embraced the kool aid. The new offense struggles a bit early but finds their groove at the perfect time. Late in the fourth, the team takes the field and the fans fully lubricated and pumped up by the new sound system propel the team forward. Starting on their own 17, the team takes a long controlled drive down the field - picking up two critical fourth down conversions along the way - to get in field goal range with 3 seconds left. The kick is nailed, setting the scene for the whole season as the team rushes the field to celebrate. KD is lifted on the players shoulders triumphantly as the Buffs run off to the locker room to celebrate.

Frogs 42
Buffs 3
chris paul lol GIF by ESPN

He has never said anything specific about it. The speculation has been the formation of a collective and further speculation has been it would presumably be funded in a similar manner as TTU, SMU, etc where all players get a certain amount.

While he may be a bit of a tool for all his nonsensical Tweets, I think he has too much to lose to be hyping all this up and just be trolling, as some have insinuated.
I’m not saying he’s trolling, but I think he was bluffing about his certainty. If he really had investors lined up beyond himself for actual $10K+ payments to every player, they would’ve announced by now. Instead he is hyping up his hopes and not delivering much.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Frogs 42
Buffs 3
not wrong the big lebowski GIF

He has never said anything specific about it. The speculation has been the formation of a collective and further speculation has been it would presumably be funded in a similar manner as TTU, SMU, etc where all players get a certain amount.

While he may be a bit of a tool for all his nonsensical Tweets, I think he has too much to lose to be hyping all this up and just be trolling, as some have insinuated.
What is he other than a dude who spews **** on twitter? I’m pretty confident I could make up a twitter handle and say whatever I want too.

What is he other than a dude who spews **** on twitter? I’m pretty confident I could make up a twitter handle and say whatever I want too.
But you don’t because there isn’t a lot of motivation to do that kind of thing. Plus, he uses his real name that’s associated with his small business.

I want to be wrong and plan on being angry about the loss for about 5 minutes if it happens. If they somehow surprise me, I will be so thrilled and excited. Just cannot let myself go there right now
That's the thing I hope everyone who maybe hasn't been around as long and maybe is getting frustrated with all the negativity realizes...

The people most upset or who have become indifferent are all amazing fans who have spent a ridiculous amount of time, money and emotion on the Buffs over the years. And you're all still here, posting on a Buffs message board.

If something from a well-coached and competitive bowl season to a 2016-like top 25 run happened this year, you guys will be leading support from the fan base.

Back