What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Per the Bread terms and conditions, I will be issuing temporary one day bans for anyone that predicts a CU loss next week. Everyone, including myself, that predicted a CU loss has been issued a strike and will be at the mercy of my 2 inch hammer for the remainder of the week. (This is a joke for all the idots who are concerned)

Sko Buffs.

Nebraska 28 buffs 21. They dominate on the ground and limit possessions. Hangover is real and a late comeback falls short in heart breaking fashion.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

*Me wondering if I should follow through on my ban promise against the ban king himself*

Only one poster stands between us and doom and you guys want to ban him? Omelas requires Dearth’s pain on public and daily display.

If I want to live up to the legend of @Darth Snow, I have to follow through with my threats. I’m sorry, master.

Edit: I tried but I can’t ban someone above me on the totem poll. But I was going to follow through!
On a joke threat? Poor form. The universe prevented you from compounding your mistake at least. You've got much to learn.

Your mistake was saying your threat was a joke. I never joke about banning someone. People sometimes think I am. But that is their mistake
Bread is weak. He lacks the divine authority required of the office.

I ask you, as joint Consul of Allbuffs, to initiate a vote of the plebes to install myself as temporary Praetor and Grand Inquisitor with my steady hand on the ban hammer. Judgment shall be swift and just.

I promise to relinquish and divest control once the sedition has properly been quelled

I ask you, as joint Consul of Allbuffs, to initiate a vote of the plebes to install myself as Praetor and Grand Inquisitor with my steady hand on the ban hammer. Judgment shall be swift and just.

I promise to relinquish and divest control once the sedition has properly been quelled
The Junta needs no assistance. We wish you luck on netbuffs.

I ask you, as joint Consul of Allbuffs, to initiate a vote of the plebes to install myself as temporary Praetor and Grand Inquisitor with my steady hand on the ban hammer. Judgment shall be swift and just.

200.gif

70-27 Buffs. Dan Hawkins was able to unleash 65 once, I think CP doesn't take the foot off the gas. At least one defensive score tossed in there too.

52 to 20 Buffs win.
My prediction for attendance is the same as the score- 52,220.
Shedeur is going to eviscerate cornholio's defense.

If I want to live up to the legend of @Darth Snow, I have to follow through with my threats. I’m sorry, master.

Edit: I tried but I can’t ban someone above me on the totem poll. But I was going to follow through!

Bread almost became an instant legend around here.

Bread thought he was ready to be the man, but he crumbled. Thought he could handle the heat, but got toasted. Promised us bans, but he loafed. Keep your head up kid, maybe next time.

IMG_0699.jpeg

Warning: Darth might ban people if they try to add on extra puns, sometimes you should just leave it be.

53 - 24 CU.

One CU player will score the same number of touchdowns as the entire nub team.

Back