What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

I didn't renew tickets this year. That was more about the state of college football than the Buffs. I'm trying to get over this 35 year addiction with college football.

Earlier tonight, I could hear the crowd from my home. They sounded great. I haven't heard a peep from Folsom since half. I'll assume that it's partially because the students are out at the bars now. But still - I'd never guess that a football game was being played down the hill.
It is my first season since 85 without season tickets. I looked at my wife tonight and said this hurts. Not as much right now but it still brings tears to my eyes. I hate not being there but do. It know another way to show them how I feel

K.

dude- you are a statistical whiz at sports as evidenced by your betting record. What does your model tell you about a BLew offense?

I know Shrout is not likely to be a complete panacea for all the Buffs offensive woes but Jesus **** Christ it doesn’t get any worse than what lewis has done.
Wrong schemes for his talents.

3.7 ypa. 5.8 ypc.
Yeah no ****, that's what happens when you never throw the ball vertically
The only way this is OC's fault is if it his decision to play Lewis. You have no passing playbook with Lewis
He literally just called a rb flat on 2nd and 9 then wr screen on 3rd and 9 to start the 3rd quarter... Strout has as many attempts 20+ yards down the field as Lewis with 1/10th the plays.

Yeah no ****, that's what happens when you never throw the ball vertically

He literally just called a rb flat on 2nd and 9 then wr screen on 3rd and 9 to start the 3rd quarter... Strout has as many attempts 20+ yards down the field as Lewis with 1/10th the plays.
Yeah no ****. That's all he can call with Lewis in

It is my first season since 85 without season tickets. I looked at my wife tonight and said this hurts. Not as much right now but it still brings tears to my eyes. I hate not being there but do. It know another way to show them how I feel
I feel.for you. You've done a lot and deserve better than this product - we all do. Dorrell has our cash, he owes everyone on Allbuffs a bj from Jennifer Anniston

Back