What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

I come here once a season or so to make sure I’m not alone in my bewilderment at our team. What the F is Lewis doing in there. He Can Not Throw The F-ing Ball. One series and we all saw JT able to competently, confidently throw the ball. And they don’t put him back in. I feel like we’re in some weird hell that we can’t escape

I come here once a season or so to make sure I’m not alone in my bewilderment at our team. What the F is Lewis doing in there. He Can Not Throw The F-ing Ball. One series and we all saw JT able to competently, confidently throw the ball. And they don’t put him back in. I feel like we’re in some weird hell that we can’t escape

Everyone can see it except for these idiot coaches

It sucks cause shrout had all the confidence.

this was worse than Hawkins sitting Hansen.

At least Cody was Dan’s own BLOOD!!!

what blackmail does Lewis have on dorrell lmaoo

Can’t believe I renewed my season tickets for this garbage. Clearly I’m the biggest idiot here. Will feel lucky if they’re 3-9 at season end. They’re done.
This will be my last season as a ticket holder.
No way was I going to give CU a dime with HCKD as coach...opted out...this year...

Go broncos.

happy major league GIF by Morgan Creek

At least we have a punter who wears an arm sleeve. He sucks major balls but looks cool
I feel it's an appropriate time for me to remind you about that one time like five days ago when I said you overestimated our linebacker talent and you replied saying Barnes was going to improve light years and semedo was going to be a Nate landman clone if not better but then today happened where Barnes played like **** and semedo was average!?!?

I think that TCU might win 2-3 games in the Big 12 at most, they are at the bottom of that league right now and they look like they are having fun

Back