What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

This is where manhattan compares Blew unable to throw with 8 men in the box playing run to Shrout facing 8 DBs expecting pass every play and bringing blitzes.
This is a perfect assessment of my position. You are so smart! How many accounts are you going to make?

I feel it's an appropriate time for me to remind you about that one time like five days ago when I said you overestimated our linebacker talent and you replied saying Barnes was going to improve light years and semedo was going to be a Nate landman clone if not better but then today happened where Barnes played like **** and semedo was average!?!?
Cool. They’ve been fine. TCU made some adjustments in scheme and CU didn’t. Colorado’s offense not being able to get a first down in the 2nd half is why this game is over.

Does KD have any more defenders? Hell, I was one and… no. He’s incompetent
It's Embree/Hawk levels. The Mac/Tucker years were just a brief respite, now we are back where we belong. The absolute worst of all major conference teams... not even hyperbole, that is pretty much where we rank over the past 16 years. Take away the Mac/Tucker years and we are mid level FCS quality

You’ve been here for years, huh? Can’t even spare the $20 to support the site? Sure, dickweed.
So which is it, I keep making accounts or I'm a turd for not supporting a site I generate ad revenue for? On the other hand, you dodge and weave, pick and choose, like a highly polished prevaricator. I think you're smart. You just have an agenda.

“If we do things right and we come out the blocks how I think we’re capable of becoming, the mindset of this team is completely different than the last two years,” he said at Pac-12 media in Los Angeles in late July. “I think we finally have a football program.”

Kardboard really doesn’t have a clue. It’s fun to say in hyperbole, but kinda scary when you realize hyperbole is true.

Wellp. This is going to be a rough year. Hopefully KD gets canned early.
You can't though, the buyout is way too high. He's on one of the worst contracts in the history of sports. I know Mel ****er left the Buffs high and dry, but the program leadership doubled down on ****ing up with this hire.

Had this game as an L in my season prediction thread but thought we could get lucky and pull out a W. Buffs are gonna need a lot more than luck this year.

BL is terrible. Go with Shrout as the starter from here on out.

Excited No Way GIF by MLB

You can't though, the buyout is way too high. He's on one of the worst contracts in the history of sports. I know Mel ****er left the Buffs high and dry, but the program leadership doubled down on ****ing up with this hire.
100%. To think I thought Mr. George would be our savior.

Back