What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UW Game Thread --- 1:30 PM on FOX

Anybody ever done a stat split for Montez that shows his numbers vs crap teams versus his stats vs legit teams? My guess is there are huge discrepancies.

Washington had to go for it on at least 3 4th downs to beat us today. While that's no consolation for losing, I can say this is one of the first times I haven't felt embarrassed by our play against Washington since joining the Pac.

Plus, all of this was without our best player and our best corner.

Overall, I'm happy with the defense for sure. We need better punting, and I'd like to see us actually attack the mid distance middle of the field more often on O.

No posts about this being some sort of moral victory-we had a ton of chances.

It was the players for the most part, but as we’ve discussed ad naseum, we aren’t going to win these games until we recruit better on the OL.

If you read it, it wasn't.

Two things in your post stood out-One, you mention that they had to go for it three times on fourth down to win. Two, you say that we did this without our best player and best corner........sounds like a moral victory type of post to me.

Two things in your post stood out-One, you mention that they had to go for it three times on fourth down to win. Two, you say that we did this without our best player and best corner........sounds like a moral victory type of post to me.
And never once did I say I was happy with keeping it close - just that it's the first time I haven't felt embarrassed.

That's not how it was meant at all - more of a frustrating loss that I was just trying to look for anything to stop bitching about Wigley.

You can interpret it however you want, but that wasn't my intention nor thoughts. More that I am super pissed that we need to execute on offense when the game was basically gifted to us.

It was the players for the most part, but as we’ve discussed ad naseum, we aren’t going to win these games until we recruit better on the OL.

And yet that position coach got an undeserved promotion to co-OC this past offseason.........

B2B road games against 2 of the deepest and most talented teams in the conference were a bridge too far, it seems, but to have Wazzu and Utah at Folsom b2b will be interesting as they're not much more talented or have much more depth than we do. Those 2 games will tell us how good or bad this team truly is, I guess. Losing both would be very disappointing.

I hope Moretti can get healthy.

I hope Delrick can get healthy.

We need Viska to get healthy.

Last week was 65-35 coaches-players
Today was 75-25 players-coaches

Their DL embarassed our OL.

Last edited:
Back