What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Score Prediction Thread

Huskies 34 - Buffs 13.

Can we put the Huskies on the schedule as a red-letter game, I like replacing the 1980s-1990s Huskers with the current Huskies as the team to chase and overtake. I'm happy to begrudingly respect and deeply hate Chris Peterson a la Tom Osborne as well.

Don't disagree with much of what you said, but we don't play UW every year, so that kinda screws your theory.

People just need to accept and embrace the Utah thing. It might take a long time, but that's the only chance at a true rivalry we're going to get.

I don't follow the Huskies that closely. All these guys legit?

Short answer is yes.

I would say Coleman is comparable to Lindsay regarding the TB position.

UWs TB depth is pretty good and this will give Salvon Ahmed a chance to shine. Ahmed is a true frosh but he has a different gear than our other TBs. Coleman is a bruiser by comparison. Gaskin is still #1a for UW.

Murphy is a stud DB. He's a RS frosh but probably our most talented DB overall and was really stepping it up this year.

Baccellia is a young but solid receiver. I think he was out last week too. His loss will have the least impact of the three.

I would say Murphy is the biggest loss followed by Coleman and Baccellia. It's definitely a huge hit to UWs secondary and will make life easier for CU receivers overall.

I don't follow the Huskies that closely. All these guys legit?
Biggest thing I can see is:
A) with the altitude, might be a little tougher to keep Gaskin fresh. But then again, who is OUR backup RB?
2) It might allow us to focus more on Pettis than we normally would. But if we take that TOO far, we might get burned.
d) If our receivers are on, having a one of their starting corners out could help immensely, esp if the field is ****.

Biggest thing I can see is:
A) with the altitude, might be a little tougher to keep Gaskin fresh. But then again, who is OUR backup RB?
2) It might allow us to focus more on Pettis than we normally would. But if we take that TOO far, we might get burned.
d) If our receivers are on, having a one of their starting corners out could help immensely, esp if the field is ****.

Seems like we'll see some zone with their best CB on the bench.

Back