What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Score Prediction Thread

I had a dream last night.. Jackson, who has a lot to prove, will have a break out game vs uw.

I actually had a dream last week that we were tied 7-7 in the third quarter. In the dream I also subconsciously knew that we were going to lose though.

This one could be bad. It's amazing how injuries pile up as loses pile up too. That will be the next thing to deal with.

Buffs 10
Wash 34

I don't think we'll be able to block them, and I foresee a screen pass-pick six.

34 - 17 Washington. Our defense is on the field way too long, OL still can’t block out the sun and Washington wears down the Buffs, who fight valiantly...

Thin at receiver, OL that can't handle their DL, only one RB that can make a difference and is banged up. On the road.

Mighty Buffs - 14

dawgs - 35

Last edited:
Dimitri Stanley has been mentioned by both Montez and MacIntyre in the presser today. I wonder if we’ll see the true freshman get some snaps this game.
If the dude is ready, let him ball. I'd think it's all hands on deck now. Viska's injury sucks, he's been the offense pretty much, it gives some guys a chance to put their name out there too, though. Question is, who is gonna step up and take advantage of this situation? I'm hoping it's more than one guy because the opportunity is there to make your mark.

**** it.

I'm predicting a Buffs win, even though there's a 95% chance I'm wrong.

Browning's going to throw three picks, one goes back for a score, another we turn into a TD and the other we settle for a FG. Defensive battle for the rest of the game, but CU prevails 23-21.

It seems like every team in the world can shock the college football weekend by beating a ranked team on the road, except CU...there's actually stats to prove that. But I say that changes this weekend.

Yup. Im going out on a limb here and saying the coaches and players realize they underperformed against USC and come out pissed in Seattle. Catch the dogs by surprise and win this one 28-23

It seems like every team in the world can shock the college football weekend by beating a ranked team on the road, except CU...there's actually stats to prove that. But I say that changes this weekend.

Haven't beat a ranked team in a road game since.... 2002. UCLA in the Rose Bowl, who were ranked 20. If there's a more recent one, I can't remember.

Back