What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Wazzu Score Prediction Thread (Now Brought to you by CharGriller)

Buffs 23
Wazzu 48

I can't see us getting any sort of pressure on Falk to force enough mistakes, and I can't see us being able to protect Montez when the first read isn't open.

He's so quick.
I think he'd be a nasty 3-4 backer in the NFL. Watch ****ing Pittsburgh get him, hoping Denver will look at him though. Also, he moves around on the line, I saw him over center in a game too, same results. Whoever the **** is blocking him is gonna need help, dude eats up one on one blocking.

Last edited:
WSU 41
Buffs 27

Making real predictions isn't nearly as fun, but that's a pretty sweet prize up for grabs.

The grill is headed to NM, no need for for you guys to join the thread now. Take your beating like a man for Christ Sake lol.

The grill is headed to NM, no need for for you guys to join the thread now. Take your beating like a man for Christ Sake lol.
Be humane, the grill doesn't want to go to NM any more than anyone else does.

Just use the hood of your car after 30 seconds in the sun.

Back