What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Wildcats Score Prediction Thread

it is probably this one or a winless or 1 win season right?

CU 16
ua 6

and KD saves his job for another week and gets the bye week to coach them up. allegedly.

sigh.

I’ve said this from the beginning of the season - this could be as bad as any game this year. Arizona will be looking at this game as a chance to prove they are no longer the worst team in the conference and are legitimately on the come up. They will have something to prove. That’s a bad situation to be in on the road.

CATS 41
BUFFS 10

If a 4 point loss to a mediocre-to-bad AZ team is enough to save KDs job, then what the **** are we even doing here?
I think of things how they are, NOT how they should be when handicapping teams.

1) I think the game is close because the Arizona defense is not great and Colorado’s offense will be playing aggressively to keep up with Arizona’s offense’s TDs.

2) a close loss reaffirms their “we’re close/young” narrative. It gives the Athletic Director the ammo he wants to make the decision he wants to continue making.

Both teams score more than their season average to date:

chards 48
buffs 24

If I gambled, I'd be looking at the over on this one.

UofA offense is averaging 426yds and 29pts per game.

Their defense is also very very bad.

Zona 42
Buffs 20

Mildcats 45
Buffs 21 (two garbage TDs in the 4th with the game WAYYYYYY out of hand to make it look pretty)

Arizona - 48
Colorado - 35

Arizona's crappy defense makes the offense look better than it is and buys Dorrell a few more weeks

Not trying to be a jerk, but there is NO WAY we score 35 on anyone. None. We could play CSU Saturday night and still not score 35. It's just not within this offense.
Have you seen Arizona’s run defense? The computer model I use has it being almost as bad as ours.

Owen has a game under his belt. I think the Buffs crack the twenties this week. Barely.

Buffs 20
Cats 55

Buffs 30
Az 28

The 15 Buffs fans that travelled storm the field, fail at trying to take down a goal post, and settle for knocking over the goal line markers. Go Buffs.

Back