What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Cal at CU game day thread

Fletch's D the last two minutes of the game was insane. If he could play like that all the time, he'd be a starter every game and GK and Fortune would be flipping the other spot.

The light bulb is starting to come on for this team on the defensive end. The energy has definitely picked up. Quick hands and standing ground. Its good to see. Also love seeing guys diving and fighting for loose balls. They are starting to get it. If they can continue that trend as we approach March, then the Pac-12 Tournament could be a lot of fun.

The light bulb is starting to come on for this team on the defensive end. The energy has definitely picked up. Quick hands and standing ground. Its good to see. Also love seeing guys diving and fighting for loose balls. They are starting to get it. If they can continue that trend as we approach March, then the Pac-12 Tournament could be a lot of fun.
I think they are starting to believe that they can win the conference, but also starting to know what kind of effort that takes. Looking forward to this road trip.

Fletch's D the last two minutes of the game was insane. If he could play like that all the time, he'd be a starter every game and GK and Fortune would be flipping the other spot.

Fletch has found his role. He's the hustle/glue guy. I love that guy.

I don't like the way this weekend sets up with Oregon on Thu and OSU Sat. I wouldn'twouldn't be all that disappointed if Tad pulled some kind of Popovich move and kind of mailed in the Oregon game to have the guys fresh on Saturday. Very unlikely the Buffs win in Eugene, but the OSU game is almost a must win for a top four seed.

I don't like the way this weekend sets up with Oregon on Thu and OSU Sat. I wouldn'twouldn't be all that disappointed if Tad pulled some kind of Popovich move and kind of mailed in the Oregon game to have the guys fresh on Saturday. Very unlikely the Buffs win in Eugene, but the OSU game is almost a must win for a top four seed.

That would indicate to me that Tad was ok with not winning the regular season crown, while he is in position to do so. That would not sit well with me at all.

Tad is NEVER going to mail in a game against Oregon. NEVER. And especially not this game. You don't think being #1 in the P12 isn't something he craves? In the post game he said he was goign to spend every waking moment figuring out how to beat Oregon. Huge, huge, HUGE game.

That would indicate to me that Tad was ok with not winning the regular season crown, while he is in position to do so. That would not sit well with me at all.

I know it won't happen and you are right that it doesn't send the right message. And I'm certainly not advocating anything as blatant as Pop does, but if it starts getting ugly, which I'm afraid it might, I would be ok with Josh and Dom getting a little more rest than usual if the game isn't really in doubt.

Shoulder, Darth, you've convinced me. Never mind. Go Buffs! Sweep this ****ing trip!

And I'm pretty sure Alrman is the last guy Tad would ever mail one in against. I'm ashamed I even posted this. I'm all in. I do wish we were playing OSU first, though.
You have been adequately shamed and your presumed apology is presumably accepted by all.

the polls are a joke! it takes teams 4 losses in a row to drop out...unless ranked 20-25...and teams need to run off 8 wins in a row to get in. tough game for buffs on thursday...dux are starting to mesh their band of pirates....

Back