What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Cal @ CU Thread - 10/28 @ 12 PM MT Pac-12 Network

Woo-hoo!

Finally a week to celebrate.

That performance was way, way better than I expected.

Let’s finish this season 3-0.

Edit: 4-0

Couldnt watch, but saw the result. Happy with level of play? Sounds like we played big boy football today

Where you at @seattlebuff ?? Go **** yourself!!!
Wow. You've got some pretty serious hostility issues, bro. Simmer down.

I've been on here all game, expressing happiness about this turnaround. I barely said a word about the WSU ****show. If the team played like this at any time this year (they haven't even close), I'd have been singing a far different tune.

Yes, I said after the AZ game that we'd only win the OSU game. I was wrong. Happy to eat my words. I'm an awful person and terrible Buff. But I'm very stoked about this and hope we can parlay this into one more win. A bowl game would be huge.

Unlike MANY people on here, I didn't question whether MM was the right coach for this team (obviously he is), or whether Montez was the right QB (obviously he is).

Very pleased with this win!!!

Hopefully this means we finish the season strong instead of a thud like last season. Let's go and freeze those Devils in Tempe!

cold-day-in-hell.png

Very pleased with this win!!!

Hopefully this means we finish the season strong instead of a thud like last season. Let's go and freeze those Devils in Tempe!

cold-day-in-hell.png
When hell freezes over?? Undefeated the rest of the way.

Back