What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CFP Selection Freakout Thread

It’s not really that I disagree with you. I tend to think your teams are correct, especially after having one more data point that is this FSU game. I just arrive there without this narrative of “four best”. In my mind, it’s the four most justifiable or worthy among the teams in the conversation.
That’s fair.

so tasty! the sec not having a seat at the table would be epic.

fsu sitting out and undefeated would rock.

texas beat bama and won the b12p-- them getting ****ed would be glorious.

michigan if they win and uw have to be locks at this point.

ahahahaha. i turn away from our own drama and feast upon the tragedies of our enemy programs.
You were much cooler when you were Manhattan Beach Buff.

The argument is not between Alabama and Texas because Texas is clearly in right now. This is low hanging fruit that isn't even an argument.
Argument is FSU-OSU-Bame-UGA?

Not sure how that's an argument. FSU is an undefeated conference champ that beat LSU neutral and Florida away in its non-conference schedule.

This is easy and locked in if FSU wins tonight.

Not sure how that's an argument. FSU is an undefeated conference champ that beat LSU neutral and Florida away in its non-conference schedule.

It's not locked in. Anyone watching FSU against a crap Louisville team thinking FSU is deserving of getting into the playoff isn't paying attention.

I don’t see FSU comparable to those other teams especially without Travis.

whichever of these teams that gets ****ed, we win.

stoned weed GIF

F$U defense was nice tonight. Their offense looks putrid — almost Iowa-like.

They’re an easy team to overlook for this CFP setup. While undefeated, they’re a massive underdog against the other teams in the conversation.

I don't know. They're not as good this year, had a cupcake schedule, and I don't know that they're as good as Michigan, Washington, Florida State (if QB1 healthy), Ohio State, Alabama or even Oregon.
Exactly. Anyone advocating for UGA as one of the four best is only doing so because they won the last two titles. Neither they nor Bama inspired any confidence if you watched them this year.

Back