What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

The only chance the lambs have is to play at peak emotion - that's why they lead right now.

But, all the penalties are a consequence of that.

You don't get one without the other. I suspect Norvell knows that, which is why he won't dial it down for the 2nd half.

Gotta answer the bell.

Buffs have done it so well so far this season.

Gotta get it done the 2nd half.

Well - I've brought enough bad luck for the 1st half, so I'm going to check out for the 2nd half. Hopefully the Buffs can rally back in the 2nd half.

"I'm going to address it right now." That's what we need. Lewis called this crap game last game first half. Why do it again if it is not working early?

Does the Sean Lewis offense not believe in any ball fakes or stretch runs, or is it just drop back and get sacked.
Embarrassing as hell
Hit reset, just flush the toilets over and over and just restart the game
Put in a big Running back and change the tone

Coach Prime pointed out the trick play and I'm sure the fumble return for a TD.

CSU came in very jacked up and if the Buffs can keep the game close, the 4th might not be pretty for the Rams.

Good teams come out of halftime with a completely different mindset when down like this. Getting a rhythm on offense is the biggest need.

Does the Sean Lewis offense not believe in any ball fakes or stretch runs, or is it just drop back and get sacked.
Embarrassing as hell
This is the time to run the slants and crosses until the other defense adjusts.

Really disappointing that you can’t run the ball with any consistency. Offensive line is playing soft. Probably need to get a white board out and show the defense how to stop crossing routes.

Embarrassing as hell
Alton is badly needed. We need someone who can break tackles and break for big runs.

The only chance the lambs have is to play at peak emotion - that's why they lead right now.

But, all the penalties are a consequence of that.

You don't get one without the other. I suspect Norvell knows that, which is why he won't dial it down for the 2nd half.

Gotta answer the bell.

Buffs have done it so well so far this season.

Gotta get it done the 2nd half.
Volleyball team played against the same emotion in Ft Collins yesterday. Once they just played their game and shut out the distraction of the emotion, they came back and won as they should have. Our team just needs to shut out the emotion here and play power 5 football.

3 great weeks of press and publicity, win this game, and then just get back to business
I am kinda overwhelmed by so much Mana and now so little football
Shedeur looks like he forgot how to play QB, but he can sell Chicken

****ty game experience with fights, cops and Argus, people constantly going in and out of the aisle to get beer, getting my feet stomped on, the Buffs looking like ****, Rammie fans in front of me. Geez!

Back