What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

3 great weeks of press and publicity, win this game, and then just get back to business
I am kinda overwhelmed by so much Mana and now so little football
Shedeur looks like he forgot how to play QB, but he can sell Chicken
They are getting killed by Kamara. They gotta block him to give Shedeur some time. He's not Aaron Donald.

The team has clearly been reading their press-clippings. I also think the celebrities on the sidelines and in the locker room are major distractions. Also, the lack of talent on both lines is very evident in this game.
No **** Sherlock

Prime correct. Sheep have 21 but 7 on a defensive TD and 7 on a trick play. Sheep have yards but their offense isn't dominating.

Buffs need to get the offense functioning. Might make sense to run more 4 and 5 wide and force CSU to match up.

We really miss Wells at center. Our DBs have been surprisingly bad. We had too much BS emotionally at the start.

Norvell smacked us and we yelled in response

The team has clearly been reading their press-clippings. I also think the celebrities on the sidelines and in the locker room are major distractions. Also, the lack of talent on both lines is very evident in this game.
Prime could handle the celebrity status when he was a pro, but he is expecting young guys to do it, without the fortitude to really deal with it.

The line on both sides of the ball is the weakness of the team. Having Zalinkas in made a line with a lot of questions move away from what was working. O'Boyle needs to get his players back on track and Prime needs to instill fun that only comes after you do your job.

Norvell has his team ready to play. They will probably fade here in the 2nd half but I like the street fight they are making this. This is needed for the buffs it gets harder from here on. Let’s see how they adjust.

Back