What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

The sweetness of lammie tears 🤣🤣
sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

Winning a close one to the lambs when you’re favored by over 20 usually would be disappointing…but when it looks like you’re gonna lose for most of the game, I’ll take it
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Wow. This team is going to need to hit another level next week on both sides of the ball if they want to win in Eugene.

Imagine telling a Buff fan last year Tom Brady would be texting their quarterback after every game. Time for Prime to prepare them like they lost in a blowout for Oregon.

Won the toss before OT 1 and took ball. Normally you choose defense but might have been trying to take advantage of momentum.
Can't remember what team it was a year or so ago that looks at the stats and thought there seemed to actually be an advantage to taking the ball first so long as you can go score. Puts the pressure on the other team.

Can't remember what team it was a year or so ago that looks at the stats and thought there seemed to actually be an advantage to taking the ball first so long as you can go score. Puts the pressure on the other team.
You give them 4 downs and the opportunity to go for 2 if they score. There’s no way it’s better to take the ball first in college

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Wow. This team is going to need to hit another level next week on both sides of the ball if they want to win in Eugene.
They better be hyper focused this week Oregon is no joke and hopefully Hunter is ok and good to go.

The OT decisions need to be asked of Prime. I don’t care that it all worked out, you never choose to take the ball first. There’s literally no upside
Just replied to someone else. A different team a year or so ago actually crunched the stats and found there was definite upside if you're semi-confident you can score. It puts pressure on the other team. And this entire game, we were the team playing behind a d feeling the pressure. Then we flipped that into CSU.

I never really read the game threads, will maybe post once or twice on some big play. Can someone recap Seattle's performance real quick?
He claims to be a Buff fan but as long as I've been here. He only comes around when teams are losing (b-ball in particular) and just trolls. Unfortunately I'm an idiot who feeds him when I should just put him on ignore.

Right, but then you usually flip for 2OT. Someone messed up
No, they flip the coin before OT1 then alternate choice after that.

The normal would have been CU choose defense first but instead picked offense.

Second OT and the choice belonged to CSU who picked Defense first.

Defense gives you advantage because you know what you need to win. Give up a TD and you know you have to match. Stop them and you can play for the FG.

Never doubted it for a second! 😁

As someone already said earlier in this thread, the hype train can stop now. 3-0 is great, this team has some holes. Both lines are a concern, pass protection and pass rush needs improvement.

Still though, its great to be 3-0!

Back