What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

Can't remember what team it was a year or so ago that looks at the stats and thought there seemed to actually be an advantage to taking the ball first so long as you can go score. Puts the pressure on the other team.
https://www.frontiersin.org/article...gression equation,—defense or offense first).
The advantage of offensive first seems to exist only in the first period of the overtime game. The college football overtime is really interesting from a game theory perspective since it is a finite repeated game nested within another finite repeated game (offensive v defensive).

I'm glad we got the win but our offensive line is not trending up. Hopefully we get Wells back next week. Also those crossing routes have been open for 3 weeks now. I'm just wondering if we're going to learn how how to defend it.
Total lack of communication this week.

Guys just passing off defenders to no one. Have to think Zalinskas isn't ready to be calling out assignments.

CSU played dirty as ****. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CFB game with that many personal fouls and clear bounty style plays.

I hope Norvell has to answer to that in an official capacity. NFL is one thing, but what despicable piece of **** adult makes kids play like that and threaten the other team’s futures.

**** that mother****er. Eat **** you ****ing bitch

There’s a lot of stuff bball can improve upon, including the PF limit, but one thing I think they got right is some limit.

Im definitely don’t know nearly as much about football as some here. But one thing I’ve always wanted/ would like to see, is a PF limit. I’m not talking about holding/offsides etc. but personal fouls/ unsportsmanlike conduct etc.

Like my old coach used to say: if you’re not cheating you’re not trying. Some teams are just limited talent wise and their only option is to hope to not get caught. But there has to be a real penalty to that. Just as bball realized that the ball, then 1:1 and then 2 is not enough, at some point you have to stop it. 15 yds is not enough if that’s the gameplan

Rant over.

3-0

doing big balls GIF

Back