What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

Deion*

My sister knows Mikey and she said a couple weeks ago that he’s probably the nicest human being she’s ever met. I couldn’t be more stoked for him and I might just go buy an NIL jersey with Mikey’s name on it.
Random thought: if we had a lookalike thread for our own players Mikey’s lookalike would be Sabatino Chen

Man, I really liked Norvell prior to this game. He's a good coach.

But team was dirty and now on the radio bitching about the refs
Adversity shows true character. I posted that I liked him when he was hired. The comments irked me, but it was what it was. The coaching display last night however, was as bush league as I’ve seen in a long time. The cut blocks, the crack backs, the injury faking to slow momentum was all directed by the staff. Absolute garbage. The guy revealed who he really is this week. I hope they never win a fvcking game again.

Adversity shows true character. I posted that I liked him when he was hired. The comments irked me, but it was what it was. The coaching display last night however, was as bush league as I’ve seen in a long time. The cut blocks, the crack backs, the injury faking to slow momentum was all directed by the staff. Absolute garbage. The guy revealed who he really is this week. I hope they never win a fvcking game again.
Yeah. I really liked Norvell. Thought he was a classy guy and a good hire for CSU. No more. I’ve lost every iota of respect I’d had for that guy.

Lots of focus on Hunter hit by 11 (also he was made Captain for OT which is despicable, not to mention rape cases) but it was the repeated cut blocks and knee targeting that were the dead giveaway this was coached.

Was not just chippy players. This was meditated and I can’t imagine being an adult who coaches kids to do that to other kids. ****ing foul

Lots of focus on Hunter hit by 11 (also he was made Captain for OT which is despicable, not to mention rape cases) but it was the repeated cut blocks and knee targeting that were the dead giveaway this was coached.

Was not just chippy players. This was meditated and I can’t imagine being an adult who coaches kids to do that to other kids. ****ing foul
So you’re aware too that he was on the rape bus?

That's the problem with a true two-way like Travis. Opposing teams will target him. It may not be a bounty per se (coaches may just ask their players to hit Travis whenever they can) but players will interpret it as a bounty and you will have hits like the one we saw last night.

If the rules do not allow for a player to be tossed after a hit like that, then there is a serious flaw in the rules. A 15-yard penalty will do nothing to deter hits like that one. That hit was despicable. No other way to describe it.

Yeah. I really liked Norvell. Thought he was a classy guy and a good hire for CSU. No more. I’ve lost every iota of respect I’d had for that guy.
Agreed. Glad he is 0-1 against the Buffs.

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

I will continue argue that Shedeur is a future NFL starter because of how he plays the game between the ears. He has good enough physical skills but he wins because of his ability to handle the mental aspects/
This is what I’ve been dying for. A QB that wants to win, and you just ****ing see it.

As someone said, the Rams defenders came to hurt CU players, especially Hunter, Sanders, and Weaver. They were trying to roll Zay's ankles on his tackles.
I thought coach prime showed class last night by not getting into it with Norvell. BUT he’s a really smart man and coach and he saw what happened. I fully trust Coach Prime will handle this how it needs to be handled.

Do you think that means we cancel the game in FTC next year due to the safety of our players? Or do we just go up there, win again?

CP takes care of his guys. What do you all think he will do here?

Last edited:
I thought coach prime showed class last night by not getting into it with Norvegia. BUT he’s a really smart man and coach and he saw what happened. I fully trust Coach Prime will handle this how it needs to be handled.

Do you think that means we cancel the game in FTC next year due to the safety of our players? Or do we just go up there, win again?

CP takes care of his guts. What do you all think he will do here?
You gotta fight back but yeah, a game where players are just out to injure your players isn't ideal.

I wish I had something productive to add to this thread, but I'm just going to go to bed and catch up in the morning. Sko Buffs.
Didn’t even look at at until this morning - jumped I around page 35. Quite amusing, but also some pretty ****ty takes.

Back