What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ UCLA 2014 Basketball game thread

Walton has got something blue dripping from the corner of his mouth.... I know its his alma mater... but damn.

Damnit. King and Jaron also. This is a scary lineup. If they can keep us up 2 or even with UCLA, that is a win.

OK, this could be fun. Post 'em as you hear 'em, I will too. I'd say, let's make it a drinking game, but we're talking about the Dead...

I'm watching delayed on DVR, so won't check until after.

1) BW mentions Jerry Garcia @ 11:14 to go in 1st half

2) Grateful Dead mention @ 10:31

3)

4)

5)

Back