What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ UCLA 2014 Basketball game thread

Can't catch a break.
Played a pretty impressive 30 minutes without Dinwiddie, Gordon and Fletcher before imploding.

The way UCLA shot tonight, especially in the 2nd half, I'm actually proud of the performance by the Buffs.

Props to the Bruins. That was a clinic on offense.

Get the win at USC and this will be a useful road trip.

Down by 14 with less than a minute to go and we are fouling to run the score up on ourselves.

Just get out of here and focus on what we're actually capable of doing: beating USC.

**** that man, We are capable of beating UCLA on the road - they gave this one away. We need to stop that attitude. We ARE capable of winning this game.

I'm frustrated! Why the hell do crappy white guys rain 3's on us like they are at the free throw line?

**** that man, We are capable of beating UCLA on the road - they gave this one away. We need to stop that attitude. We ARE capable of winning this game.

No, we aren't. It was never happening tonight given our injuries. UCLA owns us and we have no idea how to be composed on the road. @ USC followed by ASU is the lynchpin of our tournament bid.

"An ecstatic Pauly pavilion, rising as one..." Huh, Bill? May have been the TV but that place sounded like a morgue most of the game.

The way UCLA shot tonight, especially in the 2nd half, I'm actually proud of the performance by the Buffs.

:nod: It was good to see some fight tonight. Went cold and couldn't recover unfortunately. Still they played well on the road for the most part.

Agree with a lot of this.

We looked better than I thought we would and just everything from beyond the arc was going in for UCLA for that stretch in the 2nd half. Just beat USC and I'll be satisfied.

No, we aren't. It was never happening tonight given our injuries. UCLA owns us and we have no idea how to be composed on the road. @ USC followed by ASU is the lynchpin of our tournament bid.

UCLA will shoot 20% in a 2nd round exit in the NCAAs. They dominate us for some reason, but are utterly worthless otherwise.

missed opportunity. have to play defense for 40 minutes to beat a team like ucla. offensively, have to be happy with how CU played

The way they shot the ball, it could've been 30. The guys hung in shorthanded. Move on to Usc, have to get that one. The Wears are like Bird against us, just ridiculous.

Tough last 10 minutes to watch. We really could have used Wes on D and rebounding. Will be nice to get him and Fletch back. I wouldn't want to play us in the NCAA tournament. I think we will get back on track and have a strong finish with a really young team.

Not when they are playing at that level, we're not. Especially with our injuries, we don't have that kind of firepower. And without Wes, we can't win the glass or challenge shots against them like we'd need to. UCLA's one of the most skilled teams in the nation. Hell, LaVine did nothing tonight and he's a 1st round pick projected as high as the lottery if he comes out. Best team in the Pac-12 right now, imo.

Back