What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Iowa State Big 12 Tourney Thread

i'd almost play zone for 5-6 possession. make these guys score in the halfcourt. sure, they are gonna shoot some 3, maybe make them...but we can't give them all this dribble penetration and kickout 3's while we are flatfooted caught on switches.

Good god Tomlinson needs to get his head out of his ass and be ready for the ball.

Even so, 9 TOs and we are only down 2. Still, what worries me is how bad our offense looks at times, especially against probably the only defense in the Big 12 that challenges us for being more awful.

Are we really going to let 12th place ISU stop us from dancing with 2 wins over us in the final two weeks of the season? Unbelievable. Step it up Buffs

These are 2 young/new head coaches and it will be interesting to see who, if either, gets his team turned around for the 2nd 1/2. Real strange that as much as we claim superior conditioning, the announcers say we look really tired and we're often walking instead of running

C'mon Buffs!!!

Where's the urgency...Where's the passion...Where's the desire???????

Roberson (yes the FRESHMAN) is the only player on the court that actually seems to understand the importance of this thing

This a team we slaughtered 95-69 (could have been 40+) in Boulder. The best question might be: why is CU seemingly incapable of playing basketball outside of Boulder? This isn't exactly a hostile crowd...it's a ****ing neutral court

Where's the urgency...Where's the passion...Where's the desire???????

Roberson (yes the FRESHMAN) is the only player on the court that actually seems to understand the importance of this thing

Makes me feel good about Boyle's recruiting. Roberson and Mills bring passion we have been lacking.

We absolutely must get our heads out of our asses and win this game.

These guys at halftime are talking like we're just about in if we win this one, but I don't really believe that's the case.

This a team we slaughtered 95-69 (could have been 40+) in Boulder. The best question might be: why is CU seemingly incapable of playing basketball outside of Boulder? This isn't exactly a hostile crowd...it's a ****ing neutral court

Ya no ****, and if we can beat KSU and TT on the road, why not ISU at a neutral site?

These guys at halftime are talking like we're just about in if we win this one, but I don't really believe that's the case.

Yeah, still think it's completely 50/50. Come on Buffs, at least give ourselves a chance. I try not to let much surprise me with CU athletics these days, but I really would be stunned if ISU beat us twice in a week.

Yeah, still think it's completely 50/50. Come on Buffs, at least give ourselves a chance. I try not to let much surprise me with CU athletics these days, but I really would be stunned if ISU beat us twice in a week.

Well when you score six points in the last ten plus minutes of a half you will not win many games.

We discussed it another thread, but theres just no reason to expect a road victory from CU teams recently.

Not going to read everyone's gripes, but wtf? I expect ISU to play like this, but this has been the sloppiest, poor shooting game I've witnessed in a long while. I'll take partial blame. Every game that has been televised this year and I've seen up here we lose. I'm back to work now and can't watch the second half, so here here's to a better half. Go Buffs!

What was the score at halftime in Ames? Down 2 I believe, right?

COME ON BUFFS! FIGHT CU DOWN THE COURT!!!

Back