What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Minnesota game Thread

I like to thank my supervisor for the 14 1/2 hours I worked yesterday. This caused me to sleep through most of this horrendous attempt at playing football. After following CU for 34 years I'm starting to think yardwork is a better use of my Saturdays. This makes me incredibly sad but may accually keep me upright a few more years without the worry and stress I feel each game day. I will never abandon my Buffs but I do need to dial back the emotional investment. I'll still be on AB daily as usual but I seriously doubt I'll be watching the rest of the year.

As the staff, the operations/support staff, and the AD, and etc…you have to feel like you let this team down. As players, you have to question what these coaches are doing to prepare you.
Individually there will be a lot of CU players after this game who think "I was as good as the guy I was playing against" then they will look at the tape and realize that they were let down by the coaches and a lack of talent at some key positions.

When this happens your program starts to rot from the inside.

Five Gophers had as many or more yards than CU offenses. From other places. Is it true?

Well, we had zero chance from the start, ugly and disappointing game.

This one gets deleted from the DVR pretty quickly.

And just wait until next week when we see Lewis back out there playing until the game is a no hoper because, well,, he is the coaches guy.

I'm not at all saying that we know this to be the case, but if we were to assume that Drew Carter was capable of being a solid QB in the Pac 12 and capable of being a solid PG in the Pac 12, at this point are we enough of a basketball school that you prefer that talent be put to use on the hardwood instead of wasted on the turf?

this is a morale victory. That morale being burn it all to the ground. The defense is the only grace…and it’s clear that Landman is once again the heart and engine. They get gassed by Q3 because the offense can’t piece a drive together.

Back