What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

they will have to upgrade the linemen in the off-season
excited season 4 GIF by Portlandia

They have got to start playing better on the offensive and defensive fronts regardless of play calling. It's a clear weakness. Hopefully prime can come up with some counter solutions at half time.

Has any coach said a word to Shedeur this season about throwing the ball away? It has been every game.

They keep harping on the OL but the playcalling is terrible and SS has to be better
SS made one mistake where he missed the handoff on the RPO but if Tank protected Dorlus, that's a big play that's open for Shedeur. Other than that, we just haven't pass pro well. Hank completely got blown up and no one was open. The defense been as good as I expected to be. Forced a punt and got a pick. The offense has been awful like they were against Nebraska.

I had hope if we could score but we can't. Defensively, we been as good as I expect but offensively. We haven't been on the field but 3 times and two times, three and outs. No chance you can win with that. You can't win like this.
Untimely penalties and a fake punt are making their O look better than it is…which is really frustrating.

SS made one mistake where he missed the handoff on the RPO but if Tank protected Dorlus, that's a big play that's open for Shedeur. Other than that, we just haven't pass pro well. Hank completely got blown up and no one was open. The defense been as good as I expected to be. Forced a punt and got a pick. The offense has been awful like they were against Nebraska.
Like last week, I know you’ll never criticize SS, but he has not been good. He doesn’t lead the country in sacks solely because of a bad OL

Back