What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

Animated GIF

Did these announcers bet on Bo Nix to win the Heisman or something? My god they won’t stfu about it.

Have we put in more blockers?
More TE's, extra linemen?
Have we had misdirection
The OL is not that great, make up for it with other means
We don't have P5 level blocking TEs to put in, don't have quality extra linemen, don't even have a starting 5, Can't do misdirection when linemen can't hold a block long enough for it to develop.

Our guys are getting dominated in one on one matches, doesn't matter what you run.

I have zero question that by this time next year we will be much better.

Prime has done an amazing job of reversing the fortunes of this team but we simply don't have the offensive linemen yet to match up with top talent, Oregon has top talent.

We need to be realistic.

Had we kept Dorrell or hired another like him we would be 0-3 right now and Oregon would have their bench in a long time ago.

It's a process.

Today is not our day.

We have @ASU and Stanford after the USC game. Win those two and we have a 5-2 record.

I believe! Some of these pac12 teams are just ****ing elite and we are not there yet. Program is for sure headed in the right direction though. Maybe this will toughen them up some for USC.

Last edited:
We don't have P5 level blocking TEs to put in, don't have quality extra linemen, don't even have a starting 5, Can't do misdirection when linemen can't hold a block long enough for it to develop.

Our guys are getting dominated in one on one matches, doesn't matter what you run.

Prime has done an amazing job of reversing the fortunes of this team but we simply don't have the offensive linemen yet to match up with top talent, Oregon has top talent.

We need to be realistic.

Had we kept Dorrell or hired another like him we would be 0-3 right now and Oregon would have their bench in a long time ago.

It's a process.

How to say nothing with a bunch of garble.

We need to be realistic.

It's a process.
Most of us have been saying that here. It’s the slack jawed dipsh!ta that show up on game days that are freaking out.

Back