What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

Even if Oregon runs up the score, Prime is still going to draw more attention, be in the national spotlight and be coach of the year. Lanning just really will remain in CP’s shadow. It is clear after a long time that Oregon doesn’t have a formula and just won’t ever become a real contender. They’ve had many advantages and opportunity, but just can’t use it to break through as a true top team. Not meant to be. Coach Prime on the other hand, while clearly has a lot of work ahead, has the formula to have our Buffs become that real contender Oregon never will be. it isn’t gonna happen today but we comin! And he does it with class and character too.

Even if Oregon runs up the score, Prime is still going to draw more attention, be in the national spotlight and be coach of the year. Lanning just really will remain in CP’s shadow. It is clear after a long time that Oregon doesn’t have a formula and just won’t ever become a real contender. They’ve had many advantages and opportunity, but just can’t use it to break through as a true top team. Not meant to be. Coach Prime on the other hand, while clearly has a lot of work ahead, has the formula to have our Buffs become that real contender Oregon never will be. it isn’t gonna happen today but we comin! And he does it with class and character too.

So long as we respond with equanimity and don't lose it or say anything stupid, I agree.

When the QB holds the ball for 4 seconds he can move and throw it away. He just ran out of bounds 3 yards befhind the LOS instead of just tossing it away. Why??
I've been counting, he doesn't have 4 seconds in the pocket in this game. Against CSU and TCU, he did.

That last play where they moved the pocket, I agree with that one but that literally happened after I asked the question.

When the QB holds the ball for 4 seconds he can move and throw it away. He just ran out of bounds 3 yards befhind the LOS instead of just tossing it away. Why??
Very odd to me. No one would coach that. Worried about his completion percentage? I doubt it. Just so dumb to take all the losses and risk injury.

Oregon is maybe the most complete team I've seen this year. They're not missing anything.
This Is a big takeaway for me as well. Not to write off how awful we look (we do), but unfortunately the quacks are a very very good team. Will be tough for anyone to beat them especially in autzen

Back