What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

I truly believe they try hard. I watched every possession this year. They suck but it’s not for lack of effort.
I disagree. Completely. I have made it a point to watch the OLine the last few games. As a former college Olineman and OLine coach I can tell you this group has limited talent, limited coaching and limited heart. And yes, they take plays off, don’t try, have quit on occasion, etc.

Looks like more people are saying things I've been saying for weeks about this tean
Great Job Reaction GIF

Linemen can't get off block, linemen can't hold a block, linebackers not strong enough to tackle, d backs losing position, just bad all around

I think CP is gone after next year. The poor performance to finish this season is creating decommits. He needs those players. The current 2024 class is rated 75. Next year could be worse on the field. No significant NIL = unable to sign elite players. This is getting ugly fast.

He got worked and lucky they took away the PI and still screwed up a play later. He flashes some tremendous talent but he's wouldn't be on the field for most P5 teams in year 1

His demeanor is giving me not so great vibes.

I think CP is gone after next year. The poor performance to finish this season is creating decommits. He needs those players. The current 2024 class is rated 75. Next year could be worse on the field. No significant NIL = unable to sign elite players. This is getting ugly fast.
Id the NIL brigade not close to 500k at least at this point?

I hate to say it but I feel the same way.

Back