What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Construction Update Thread

The rumor is that the tunnels connect to DIA. I cannot confirm the validity of the rumor.

Where is bensons home?

The rumor is that the tunnels connect to DIA. I cannot confirm the validity of the rumor.
Ever see him walking across campus? I'm just pointing out the obvious here. My understanding is the same network has food storage and water purifacation as well as large containment facilities for those not in compliance after the corporate oligarchy is formally presented (exposed). I have also heard rumors of abductions and aliens in the showers in some of the dorms, but have not yet been able to confirm.

Does he at least feel stupid? After telling us that they were on track and we weren't and we were idots, he should feel really really dumb. And jelly too.

No. CU jumped the gun without funding... CSU has more overall $$ raised blah blah blah

Via the high speed under ground train modeled after the DC Capital express? I see you also got the May 2007 issue of Foil Bonnet Digest. Good issue, would read again. :nod: :wink2:

I'm sure Uncle Phil would have found several reasons if RG hadn't told him to STFU first.

20130718__19DCSBUFw_500.jpg

RG - "Shut the **** up little man!"

It is insane how much work they got done in two weeks. That is a good plan and not messing around. I think they did a poor job discussing the affects the construction will make with season ticket holders in those sections (my in-laws and my hand is raised). Those areas were good price points especially us right on the edge of 121 and 120 that will have to pay 3-4x the amount after this year to stay where we are at or nearly twice the amount to move 10 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is insane how much work they got done in two weeks. That is a good plan and not messing around. I think they did a poor job discussing the affects the construction will make with season ticket holders in those sections (my in-laws and my hand is raised). Those areas were good price points especially us right on the edge of 121 and 120 that will have to pay 3-4x the amount after this year to stay where we are at or nearly twice the amount to move 10 feet.

Did you just find a way to complain about the facility upgrades? That's next level crumudgeoness, bravo!

Kind of like the seats in the Keg where chair backs were added this offseason... staying where you are wouldn't be the same seat you've been in. Price increase is completely justified.

Kind of like the seats in the Keg where chair backs were added this offseason... staying where you are wouldn't be the same seat you've been in. Price increase is completely justified.

Not saying the price increase is not justified. They are improving the area big time. My issue lies in the long time season ticket holders in these areas didn't get a call and much notice. I love the upgrades. The issue is they are pricing out a good section and the only way to stay in the same vicinity is to move 10 feet over but pay an extra $150 per ticket. That is a lot for a group of 8.

Not saying the price increase is not justified. They are improving the area big time. My issue lies in the long time season ticket holders in these areas didn't get a call and much notice. I love the upgrades. The issue is they are pricing out a good section and the only way to stay in the same vicinity is to move 10 feet over but pay an extra $150 per ticket. That is a lot for a group of 8.

Your deliver was off a bit, but the point is valid. They very much should have gone out of their way to make clear communication about the impact of the changes in a generally apologetic tone while still being firm on the outcomes.

I'm not sure how they are making progress. I watched that video for 15 minutes and those two guys didn't even move!

I'm not sure how they are making progress. I watched that video for 15 minutes and those two guys didn't even move!

Those 2 must be from the state road crew that worked in my area after last September's flooding.

The camera view does not work on the iPad. Anyone want to humor me and snap a pic or two a few times a week and post them on here for me?

Back