What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon Pregame/Game Thread

Tell me more about Stacks’ niche.
His niche at the moment appears to be a lead blocker on short yardage run plays. Whether or not he is able to break free from the “big-bodied back” that is used for blocking more than actual carries remains uncertain. The Buffs have a ton of TE’s that could probably be used an a H-Back in a pinch…much like Bisharat was utilized in his senior year with the Tucker/Johnson offense.

His niche at the moment appears to be a lead blocker on short yardage run plays. Whether or not he is able to break free from the “big-bodied back” that is used for blocking more than actual carries remains uncertain. The Buffs have a ton of TE’s that could probably be used an a H-Back in a pinch…much like Bisharat was utilized in his senior year with the Tucker/Johnson offense.
Gotcha. I see him in on lead blocks for short yardage plays. They just never work. Wasn’t sure if there was some other niche he had.

I’m just trying to let y’all know that some of the comments you make are hurtful to some people and maybe just reel it back a little. Because, like all of you, these families have an interest in the team and when a bunch of keyboard quarterbacks take potshots at their kids, it’s tough to read. If that makes me a troll, so be it. I’d rather be a troll than an a$$hole.
Oh yeah, we needed you to let us know that dip****. If you can't take a little bit of criticism in life, God help you. Stepping the **** up makes a difference.

I’m not outraged. I’m more shocked at the amount of people who don’t give a crap about the players and their families. I couldn’t delete my original post and edited to these kids are doing their best. Then the comments kept pouring in about how their best isn’t good enough for the keyboard quarterbacks. I probably should have let it go that the forum is just filled with a$$holes, but stubborn ol me decided to play along. Screw it. Y’all keep being jerks and cheering for a team that hasn’t done squat in over 20 years. I’ll keep supporting the players and being proud of watching them succeed in life, even if they lose a game none of us are playing. Haters gonna hate.
I know I am late to the party on this, but you need to step away and take a deep breathe. This board is a small subsection of CU fans, and the typical poster on here is very passionate and well informed about the program. You are getting all bent out of shape because a small subsection (1 or a few people), of a small subsection of CU fans are dicks. You might as well go and yell at the clouds. This is not unique to CU, and it's not unique to playing college football. Go spend some time on a Nebraska board, or any board of a P5 program that is struggling, and you'll see that there are assholes (often worse) everywhere. Most of the fans on this board are really awesome supporters of the program and the University, and most of their criticism is usually directed at the coaches. Stick around, and you'll see what I am talking about.

People getting their feelings hurt about criticism of a player they know, is a waste of time. Fan criticism of players is part of the game, and has happened since forever...just like there have been jerks around forever. You aren't going to change that. Specifically, if a player is getting bent out of shape over this, he needs to focus his energy elsewhere, and I guarantee his coaches tell him to not be getting on boards like these for that very reason. On that note, if that player is hurt because of what he reads posters saying on boards like these, he would probably quit the sport altogether if he heard what his coaches said about him in coaches meetings.

If the start to my day is any indication, this is going to be ugly.
I can’t believe I’m even saying this, because I’m the guy who watches every snap of every game, and never leaves a game early no matter what the score is, but it is stunningly beautiful here today and at the first sign that this game is headed south, I’m heading over to the golf course to enjoy the day.

I'll watch the first bit. Then we're going to the zoo. I didn't even complain when Nikita got a 3pm reservation slot. Not even gonna record it.

This is so far from normal for me that I don't even know how to explain how fvcked up it is.

Last edited:
Back