What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon State Pregame/Game Thread

Rum.

Age 16, on a Bahamas cruise with mother and brother. Bacardi rum $1.90/liter, Coca Cola $1.50/12oz. We were incentivised to make some really strong drinks.

After three days of drinking, it hit me. In our hotel, laying on the bed, praying for death. 11yo brother thinks my pain is hilarious and starts jumping on the bed I'm dying on. Recall thinking "if you ever fall off a cliff or roof and i grab you by the arm on your way down was... I'm going to look you in the eyes and say 'remember the jumping on the bed in the Bahamas?' and let go"

Really the only notable hangover I've ever had.
Trust me, I felt like I was gonna die.

This is random but I think @hawg1 (not trying to call you out, just know you've been the most vocal about it) has been banging this drum for a few weeks now. But I think the notion that B Lew's arm strength is a little overdone. No he's not Steven Montez but he's also not Jake Browning. Jake browing doesn't make this throw. Idk I just thought it was a good discussion point. There were a couple throws this game that were impressive throws. Also looking back to the back shoulder throw against USC, that was a solid throw too.

Believe it or not, tekillya wasn't the worst hangover I ever had. That would be champagne, amongst some other things, but holy ****. It felt like somebody took a ****ing bat to my head when I woke up. That was the last time I've had it was that New Year's party.
Worst hangover I ever had was partially due to tequila.

I was in Cheyenne Wyoming for a convention, about 17 yo with a bunch of kids I had gone to summer camp with every year since early elementary.

This was when the drinking age in Wyoming was 19 and the hotel had it's own liquor store. We took the ice tubs, and made margaritas by the quart from mix, water, and tequila then dumped a pint of everclear into each batch.

Faintly remember passing out in a closet (the walls of the closet kept me from falling over as my head spun.) Woke up the next morning on the floor in the narrow space between the wall and the bed with a girl who I didn't like laying with me naked. Thought my head was going to bust like a pumpkin.

Then to make things worse my Dad called and told me that he had told her dad that I would drive her home to Greenwood Village. Don't think I said ten words to her the whole day, just wanted to go soak in a shower, throw up, and sleep it off.

Back