What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

We never expected the defense to carry the team this year, but they are even worse than expected.

However, our offense is FAR worse than expected. We have the talent to put up 40 to 50 every game. But the players aren't mentally able to compete.

That's on the coaching staff.

Man. We had Leavitt in the building and we let him walk. Critical mistake.

We are on schedule to give OSU 512 yds of offense.

That is offensive.

But at least I bet we get to see Montez overthrow someone on this drive.

Does the defense see what is going on? Never seen so many guys stuck in a block that their eyes never see the play? I had a great feeling about this game, but now am seeing a very fragile defense that may be getting worst by the week. Switch out of the 3-4 for a moment. Gamboa is becoming a liability.

Even OSU CBs know our "money gang" will ALWAYS try the spin move after catching the ball.

Just ****ing RUN.

As you can see, I don't disagree with your point that Lindsay does not belong in the Heisman conversation.

I disagree that draft rankings are even close to a useful metric for a Heisman contender, and I disagree that it is delusional to consider Lindsay among the 15 best running backs in the nation. I'd say reasonable people could rank his performance this season as high as top 5 or only barely top 25.

You seem really offended that I called you ignorant, which was my goal, as you had chewed someone out as being ignorant by using a really crappy metric for your argument. Have a good day.
Fair enough. I shouldn’t have attacked him like that. I see your point my apologies

Back