What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs TCU Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll throw in my minority ownership stake of Interactive Life Forms LLC.
That’s how sure I am we cover 11.
Apparently you can’t read well. The bet with your sock account was regarding 12+ wins for 20 posted college football wagers. If you’d still like to wager your stake in Interactive Life Forms LLC, I will have my attorney draw up the terms to be posted here.

I honestly believe he knows, but the team doesn't yet. If the team knew that sh!t would've already been leaked somewhere, somehow.
Don't you see a problem with that though. It would be kinda awkward to have your guys lining up with somebody that has limited reps and they don't know how you play really.

Don't you see a problem with that though. It would be kinda awkward to have your guys lining up with somebody that has limited reps and they don't know how you play really.
There's a bit of confusion among us here. I firmly believe KD has made a decision. Unfortunately, he's playing out this week with two QB1s at practice. He'll announce to the team Thursday night who the starter is. I've seen it before. It's not good, Mav.

Holy self own.

How you gonna post that and not realize you’re the only weirdo here who knows the parent company of fleshlights.

and then to post that bio like it’s weird Manhattan DIDNT know that.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Holy self own.

How you gonna post that and not realize you’re the only weirdo here who knows the parent company of fleshlights.

Can we stop talking about Flounder's sex toys and talk about the game lol?

Holy self own.

You’re too new

Michigan is starting one QB in their opener and then a different QB the following game before making their decision on who the starting QB would be. If CU was going to do that, who would you go with first in this game and then the other at Air Force?

Shrout then Lewis?

or

Lewis then Shrout?

Michigan is starting one QB in their opener and then a different QB the following game before making their decision on who the starting QB would be. If CU was going to do that, who would you go with first in this game and then the other at Air Force?

Shrout then Lewis?

or

Lewis then Shrout?
Michigan opens with the sheep.

They could start the towel boy and win.

I made a “tree falls” analogy earlier about this. Basically we lost our best receiver, but if the offensive scheme makes it so you can’t even attempt to throw him the ball because your line sucks, the QB is running for his life, and the plays are all telegraphed - does it matter if he’s all world?
ORRRR, if your scheme allows you to throw the ball to at least a serviceable group of receivers that may get more production, wouldn’t that be better?

Yes, BUT you are making quite the leap that Sanford has a better scheme than what CU had last year.

I mean, it's a tremendously low bar, but given that the one time I've seen a Sanford offense for a complete game they only put up 30 points when the opposing team only mustered 63 yards of offense and two turnovers, I'm skeptical that he's got a great scheme.

EDIT: Also meant to include one of my favorite sayings "You can hope in one of your hands, **** in your other hand, and see which one fills up faster."

Last edited:
Harbaugh is a

Shrout then Lewis?

or

Lewis then Shrout?
Harbaugh is an idiot. Coaches think they're smart pulling a trial by fire, but you're fvcking with the psyche of your most important player. Both players won't play loose and the rest of team will have chosen sides. Rip off the band aid and play it out FFS!

Harbaugh is a

Harbaugh is an idiot. Coaches think they're smart pulling a trial by fire, but you're fvcking with the psyche of your most important player. Both players won't play loose and the rest of team will have chosen sides. Rip off the band aid and play it out FFS!

Go Blue GIF by ESPN College Football

“The old system was powered by 13 dual channel amplifiers (26 channels total) delivering 14,100 watts; the new system is powered by 24 Dynacord IPX series 4 channel amplifiers (96 channels total) delivering 250,000 watts of power.

The eighteen JBL VLA (Very Large Array) speakers are mounted on either side of the BuffVision north videoboard to increase the height of the system and to improve coverage and uniformity; two additional VLA's cover the 200 level seating on the east side. Sixteen JBL Subwoofers provide the bass.

The remaining portion of the project will be making the 29 small format speakers in the Bryon White Club premium seating area operational. They have been installed, but due to global supply chain issues, the amplifiers to power the speakers have not yet been delivered. They are scheduled to be functional before CU's second home game (Sept. 24 against UCLA).”

first time they have been updated since 1996.

26 years.

Yes.

You think the regents are going to be on board with RG firing the highest paid coach in CU history due to one embarrassing game?
I think there is a history of embarrassing moves since he took over. i.e. Hiring an incompetent HS hillbilly to run the O Line, pushing a photographer, de-prioritizing recruiting, not prioritizing year end meetings with players, unable to make in-game changes, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back