What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

This team needs to look a lot better next year. This team has gotten much worse as the season has went on, rather than getting better. O-line is as pathetic as any I have seen. TCU game got us prematurely excited. Seems like TCU got ambushed more than anything else. Nebraska couldn’t stop turning the ball over. CSU took a near miracle to beat. ASU was right there until the end.

Honest question, why do we expect to be able to block for the run when we can’t block a pass rush?
Totally different technique
More elementary, it is why Service Academies run the option
Firing off the ball instead of having to swat a fast guy putting moves on you
Attacker vs Defender

This particular game or football in general?
This game. I am not sure if I am more mad at the o line, Lewis, or how dumb UCLA is. Then you have the most filthy catch of all time included with, 4 turnovers, a kick that should have been blocked, 29 yard fg missed. Dumb

Back